Reminder: once you hit 20 your life is already half over

Deleted member 1464

Deleted member 1464

???
1 month as a 5 year old feels as long as 1 year as a 50 year old.

Unnamed 1

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 616, Deleted member 1751 and 13 others
Care I do not

ngl, years feel like weeks to me already, I literally remember everything I did in 2017 and 2018

• +1
Reactions: TheRealist, turkproducer, Ethnicope and 8 others
My life is already over at 24 khhv low IQ genetic trash

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger, sub6manletnozygos, Bimax and 1 other person
IMG_9212.GIF
Goblin
IMG_8673.GIF

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, MiroslavBulldosex and Alt Number 3
Reminder.

Good the sooner January comes the better.

I dont mind

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I don’t remember what I did yesterday

Everyday is a new day

almost 30, life is over

• +1
Reminder.

1575873918947.png

• +1
This is legit. A year under 20 years old feels so long while a year over 20 passes like a month. Life is so fucking short indeed.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 1464
this is lifefuel tbh, i remember how fucking slow time felt as a kid

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MogTheMogger, onnysk, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
This is legit. A year under 20 years old feels so long while a year over 20 passes like a month. Life is so fucking short indeed.
Life as a truecel feels long because you suffer can't wait for it to end

• Hmm...
approaching 20 and still virgin..wtf

• +1
2019 went by so quick and my life is the same. It really scares me sometimes

• +1
legit theory

• +1
dividing what felt like an eternity by 12 still feels like eternity
Nah not really i feel that life is slipping it's literally so short. Years pass by like they are months.

Nah not really i feel that life is slipping it's literally so short. Years pass by like they are months.
i feel like there's something wrong with me because time feels exactly the same as it did 10-15 years ago

with obvious exceptions, like the weeks leading up to christmas, they don't feel like forever and a day anymore but that's probably because i'm not as excited for it

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
i feel like there's something wrong with me because time feels exactly the same as it did 10-15 years ago

with obvious exceptions, like the weeks leading up to christmas, they don't feel like forever and a day anymore but that's probably because i'm not as excited for it
It's related to a person's psychological state more than anything. Happy and satisfied people literally don't give a shit about this kind of stuff.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
being 5 was whack af

your life is over at the moment you're born if not born with chad genes

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: onnysk and Deleted member 1464
It's related to a person's psychological state more than anything. Happy and satisfied people literally don't give a shit about this kind of stuff.
i don't feel like an outcast or anything, just something i've heard a lot of people say that i've never really experienced

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
i don't feel like an outcast or anything, just something i've heard a lot of people say that i've never really experienced
I get you.it's mostly the fear of missing out on certain experiences that makes pzople feel this way.

• +1
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
I get you.it's mostly the fear of missing out on certain experiences that makes pzople feel this way.
that makes sense, like it's just as much of a metaphorical "oh shit i'm running out of time" feeling rather than your brain actually getting slower/ more memories to compare it to

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
that makes sense, like it's just as much of a metaphorical "oh shit i'm running out of time" feeling rather than your brain actually getting slower/ more memories to compare it to
Exactly. Chads who experienced everything to the fullest don't give a fuck about aging and never experience a mid life crisis and that kind of shit.

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger and UnderCovrN0rmie
Exactly. Chads who experienced everything to the fullest don't give a fuck about aging and never experience a mid life crisis and that kind of shit.
that reminds me, freaked the fuck out of my brother (4 years my junior) by telling him about mature hairlines lmao

• JFL
that reminds me, freaked the fuck out of my brother (4 years my junior) by telling him about mature hairlines lmao
Because he realised he's getting old without having experienced his youth to the max. Is he a normie ?

Because he realised he's getting old without having experienced his youth to the max. Is he a normie ?
nah he's only 16 and is okay looking, like psl 4-5 at least

• +1
i should be given pension at 24 for all the years of suffering

22 khhv
i feel like i just am going nowhere in life

Since I left highschool, times seem to pass faster.

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger and Deleted member 1464
its cuz youve seen everything already. New events tend to feel slower to pass and as almost everything is new as a kid time goes slow. Actually go do new stuff and you will see time passes slowly

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger, SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 1464
Time works differently

Over for twentycels

I don't remember much from 2015-2020

• +1
  • +1
I sometimes regret being a adult I miss being a child

• +1