LooksmaxDon1

LooksmaxDon1

Gold

Let us learn from lessons of old

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Mongrelcel and one job away
The "Crab mentality," is a way of thinking best described by the phrase "if I can't have it, neither can you". The metaphor is derived from a pattern of behaviour noted in crabs when they are trapped in a bucket. While any one crab could easily escape, its efforts will be undermined by others, ensuring the group's collective demise.

Don't fall victim to the "Crab Bucket Mentality."
Uplift your fellow brothers and provide useful advice, don't tear others down for the sake of doing it :redpill:

This is one of the many reasons why I do not like conventional rating methods used on sites such as this.

My thoughts on 'Rating' Methods:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14024
Cope, if anything the shut-in permavirgins here will tend to overrate their incel buddies.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Selinity
good thread

Last edited:
overrate :unsure: Buddy, are you living in an alternate timeline? Have you not once looked into the 'ratings' section? Those "overrating-permavirgins," are fucking ruthless

You can find high-tier-normies getting brutalized out in these streets.

Chadlite's confidence after posting pics on looskmax
china falling GIF by philiplueck
Keep coping thinking you are any better looking than what people here tell you :forcedsmile:

Keep coping thinking you are any better looking than what people here tell you :forcedsmile:
I've read the thread and retracted my prior statement. You are completely right, and I apologize for my lapse in judgment.

• +1
Reactions: Cain and Lev Peshkov
Cope, if anything the shut-in permavirgins here will tend to overrate their incel buddies.
Buddies lol.

It's tabbooed natural human instinct to try and tear down others to make your miserable self feel better.

Idiotic post, from an idiot crab that was talked about.

• JFL
Reactions: Cain
It's tabbooed natural human instinct to try and tear down others to make your miserable self feel better.
On this forum you have literally people arguing about who is the bigger subhuman and calling each other fakecels, yet you say shit like this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@LondonVillie GTFIH!

Last edited:
I want to see a video of a bucket of crabs now

The best way to find your most accurate true rating is to cold approach women and get laid a bunch of times and then you can see based on the looks level of the women you have the most success with, what your looks level really is. If the women are easy, then, you can rate yourself as a few points (1 to 3) above them, if they are so easy that you feel like you're playing on tutorial mode, then they are probably 4 points below you.

You could also find your true rating based on IOIs but it's less accurate because IOIs don't always mean sex is a possibility.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6 and Yerico7
why tf are you asking for a rating if you then get so mad when you get one?

Will Smith Wtf GIF

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 13945
another reminder for you. everytime someone tells you he's had tons of girls... he's probably coping. chad don't brag about that to prove himself lol for god sake just listen to his voice and imagine the face lol you can already tell he has a dusty depressing face. use your intuition

Will Smith Wtf GIF
more so that they differ so fucking hard (atleast in my case)

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel

Will Smith Wtf GIF
The author of that video didn't ask for a rating, some crab just went ahead and gave him one.

However, the title rule should be remembered generally tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
more so that they differ so fucking hard (atleast in my case)
However, the title rule should be remembered generally tbh.
yes, of course - one has to remember that the psl comunity is full of autistic 15 year olds that are not even serious about looksmaxing
and all their info is just from reading threads that are already extremly simplified with their low reading comprehention to boot

thats why I dislike the notion of "ratings"
and why I say to everyone I give advice to that they need to build up their own understanding - how are you going to trust some random stranger with actual surgery procedures? :lul: its fine to ask for pointers and directions, but at the end of the day, the person has to be confident in his own looks assessment and his surgery plan

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxDon1
another reminder for you. everytime someone tells you he's had tons of girls... he's probably coping. chad don't brag about that to prove himself lol for god sake just listen to his voice and imagine the face lol you can already tell he has a dusty depressing face. use your intuition
View attachment 1152580
Doesn't invalidate what he says