Reminder that attraction is INSTANT

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
when i met my oneitis, she wasn't happy in the slightest when she saw me but i thought that i could talk her into liking me.

we talked,and she liked my opinions and laughed at my jokes. she ghosted me afterwards.

meanwhile, the waitress, who was a 5'10 blonde stacylite, instantly caught her attention and she wouldnt stop checking her out.

i felt like a complete idiot that day, she even left her a tip despite crying about not having money.

If a girl likes someone, she will immidiately show it. If she doesnt, then there is NOTHING you can do about it and she is gonna disappear.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Kazey, deadstock, sayi and 4 others
i heard in 0.86 seconds a woman can register if you are attractive to her or not.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yerico7, truthhurts and Apparition
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and truthhurts
i hate this woman so much....so much work, for nothing
If you are really good at reading body languages then holy shit its so rough. You will mentally feel like shit while the date is ongoing and you have to jester to hide the pain.

Maybe after a long time of runs you get numb to it but it still will bother you to some degree in the moment.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Apparition and sayi
If you are really good at reading body languages then holy shit its so rough.
she was enamored with the waitress....

You will mentally feel like shit while the date is ongoing and you have to jester to hide the pain.
there was 0 chemistry whatsoever with her :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. i had to make her laugh and it didnt do anything in the end. my old oneitis wouldnt take her eyes off me

Maybe after a long time of runs you get numb to it but it still will bother you to some degree in the moment.
i dont want any more runs....