Reminder that being "high inhib" is an insane incel cope

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
You're not Chad so of course you are high inhib AND FOR GOOD REASON.

Taking booze, phen, etc. to lower your inhibition is about the worst thing you can do because it goes against common sense AKA why the inhibition is there in the first place.

If you are too inhibited it is nature's telling that you're too ugly to reproduce, or unfit in society.

A good looking, normal dude isn't aspie because talking benefits him a lot sometimes.

But the truth is most of you high inhib aspies are unfortunately ugly too. It's okay, embrace it & accept.

The last thing we need is more uglybastards lying to themselves & making us cringe IRL.

Just get surgery and stop fucking coping with "muh inhibition" you retards.

It will only help you rather than ignoring the problem in the first damn place.

If you were actually attractive you would not sit on a forum arguing over if you are inhibited or not ffs.

Plus good looking guys actually get feedback that is positive so too high inhib is illogical, plain and simple.

I don't expect most of you to follow logic, but come on ... Stop coping with inhib & assess/focus on your looks.

If you make yourself look like Maher & still piss yourself around women then it is time to turn the page.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5´11skullcel, Prince88, TrestIsBest and 7 others
But the truth is most of you high inhib aspies are unfortunately ugly too. It's okay, embrace it & accept.
Nah. You embrace this shit you fucking cuck.

Holy fuck one of the most emberassing threads I've read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Elvisandreaa, cabbage and 3 others

Acceptance is the first step to improving, buddy boyo.....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Water
Looks and social feedback shape your personality
You're "high inhib" cause people were used to put you back into your place everytime

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Prince88, Pikabro and 1 other person

Taking booze, phen, etc. to lower your inhibition is about the worst thing you can do because it goes against common sense AKA why the inhibition is there in the first place.

If you are too inhibited it is nature's telling that you're too ugly to reproduce, or unfit in society.

A good looking, normal dude isn't aspie because talking benefits him a lot sometimes.

The last thing we need is more uglybastards lying to themselves & making us cringe IRL.

Facts. They’re just ugly bastards in denial

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20704 and mortis

Facts. They’re just ugly bastards in denial

You’re coping brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20704 and mortis
Defeatist loser mentality IMO

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, danny phantom and Deleted member 20704
OP spitting water (but with a bit of salt he overexaggerates some things) as usual.

Water
Looks and social feedback shape your personality
You're "high inhib" cause people were used to put you back into your place everytime
This. I’m high inhib because I kept getting BTFO and TOLD. I was shit at fighting and even worse at roasting. Plus I had no defence either (weak, non NT and subhuman) to avoid getting btfo with. This applies to anything tbh. The myth of the high inhib trucel who misses opportunities to ascend needs to be eviscerated hard.

But if you learn to fight, improve your wits by memorising insults and looksmax THEN YOU CAN BE LOW INHIB! Which is what OP is saying

Last edited:
This. I’m high inhib because I kept getting BTFO and TOLD. I was shit at fighting and even worse at roasting. This applies to anything tbh. The myth of the high inhib trucel who misses opportunities to ascend needs to be eviscerated hard.

But if you learn to fight, improve your wits by memorising insults and looksmax THEN YOU CAN BE LOW INHIB! Which is what OP is saying

Truth is if you're not at least MTN-HTN you are probably not even really in the "dating" game at all so to speak.

You cannot miss what you never were to have in the first place.

There is a time when you can TRULY worry about being "too inhib" and that is when you miss actual opportunities.

Actual opportunities AKA real chances at things in life, not imaginary IOIs many here claim to get regularly.

you need to be low inhib to get surgery though

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
you need to be low inhib to get surgery though

Then take phenibut before meeting your master:

Better than taking phenibut as this guy to embarrass yourself in public:

Plus good looking guys actually get feedback that is positive so too high inhib is illogical, plain and simple.
every muh nt coping fag needs to write this line 400 times a day.
face=all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
Stupid gay thread. Plenty of gl guys are high inhib and plenty of incels are low inhib. And substances do make you low inhib you fucking dope.

when I wasn't a shut in neet I had giga success off nt game alone, even unintentionally cucking one guy that mogged me

so what you're saying is false

nah, both women and men regularly compliment my looks. I'm still the most high inhib person I know.