Reminder that Chad eats goyslop

Saint Casanova

Saint Casanova

Kraken
And still maintains a lean body with perfect health and energy. Meanwhile you think eating raw brains and organs will do something for you 🤣

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, N1666, ryuken and 9 others
True. Most chads smoke, drink and eat whatever they want and still maintain their health. It's all genetics tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Konstantin, Doomer, fogdart and 4 others
Not my experience seeing chads. Usually they're a bit autistic about their gym diet. Eating a lot of rice a chicken and that gymrat shit. Sure they would eat junk, but incels eat more goyslop ngl.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Doomer, anthony111553 and Saint Casanova
Not my experience seeing chads. Usually they're a bit autistic about their gym diet. Eating a lot of rice a chicken and that gymrat shit. Sure they would eat junk, but incels eat more goyslop ngl.
Yeah, but they mostly eat a normal diet. Not all this crazy raw meat shit

• +1
Reactions: Doomer and hopecel
There won’t be any chads in the next 100 years

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elijah_leo, Doomer, DarkAscender and 7 others
True. Most chads smoke, drink and eat whatever they want and still maintain their health. It's all genetics tbh.
Maybe for normies and below, diet is important because the genes aren’t strong enough to protect against eating rubbish tbh

• +1
Reactions: Doomer
Yeah, but they mostly eat a normal diet. Not all this crazy raw meat shit
I don't know why the huh. What I said is that overall they eat less junk, but they don't go overly autistic like a small minority of the retarded nerds who go all the way into weird things.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and Saint Casanova
no chad only htn but i eat what i want too. All i do is stay in a caloric deficit.

And still maintains a lean body with perfect health and energy. Meanwhile you think eating raw brains and organs will do something for you 🤣
Are u chad? You're dad game you his micro-plastics defected genes and now if u don't want your kid to be an incel, eat raw meat

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Are u chad? You're dad game you his micro-plastics defected genes and now if u don't want your kid to be an incel, eat raw meat
Microplastics is a different issue and it’s almost unavoidable since everything is in plastic now

Reminder that guys that get pussy eat Mcdonalds..

but since im not chad i will keep eating my raw steak and my raw honey. nigger

Exactly, chad just has self control

Microplastics is a different issue and it’s almost unavoidable since everything is in plastic now
Just don't touch plastic, atleast will reduce some amount amount of it. True tho it's everywhere

There won’t be any chads in the next 100 years
Who cares? Not like we’re gonna be around to benefit. We were born at the worst possible time in history for relationships as average to below average men and will be long gone before it gets better :feelswhy:

Caloric intake, hypertrophy training, nutritionally adequate diet. After that it’s all genetics, insertions, bone structure etc. There is no special muh super food that will make you have a good physique.

Moderation is key. You can smoke, drink and eat whatever you want as long you do it in moderation and make it look effortless. Chads eat in a calorie deficit or maintenance and make it look effortless. There's no chad who eats in a calorie surplus and stays lean all the time, only retards believe that.