Reminder that Good Lighting and Angles are CRUCIAL

Morpheus

Morpheus

Diamond
Said this countless times before and I’ll say it again. Most of you guys would be able to do well on tinder if you took better pictures.

I have recessed everything. Bulbous nose. Bad chin. Narrow mouth. Bad eye area. You get the picture. But I can put together decent looking pics because I’m good at working lighting and angles to my advantage. These pictures below were taken 10 seconds apart.

I’m not saying it turns you into Chad or anything but I clearly look a lot better in the second. I used to get barely ANY matches on tinder a few months ago because I didn’t know what I was doing. After restarting my account, changing my pictures, and (this helped me A LOT as well) including a shirtless photo, I have hundreds of matches and I slay off it regularly. Facially I’m roughly 3.75 PSL and I’m only 5’9 but my gymcelled body and charisma (once we meet in person) halo me. So I don’t have issues converting dates into lays either.

Point being: to those of you who say looks are all that matter and “good pics” is cope. You’re wrong.

Attachments

• E7F01D2D-E99A-4CDF-B4A0-A79AC0949DD0.jpeg
    E7F01D2D-E99A-4CDF-B4A0-A79AC0949DD0.jpeg
    61.8 KB · Views: 60
  • 92FF7E0A-D474-4E11-A209-EB47FC3B3B21.jpeg
    92FF7E0A-D474-4E11-A209-EB47FC3B3B21.jpeg
    80.3 KB · Views: 63
Would you mind PMing a pic? I have a hard time believing you're below 4 PSL unless your eye area is ludicrously bad. Good advice in any case though.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Gazzamogga
Would you mind PMing a pic? I have a hard time believing you're below 4 PSL unless your eye area is ludicrously bad. Good advice in any case though.
same

PSFix 20200419 162840

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 5891, Over and 1 other person
Sorry man I would but I like to be really cautious with that kind of stuff. I’m sure you’re an honest dude but I’d rather not risk it. I’m rating myself accurately though. I’m familiar enough with the scale. My eyes are probably my worst feature. Not bug eyed but I have no zygos whatsoever, both lids are rounded, and I have little orbital support. I’ve found that angles and lighting make the biggest difference when it comes to making your eyes look better though.
You’d be surprised. Not to a lot of posters here.

reminder that it's all about how you look in motion and frauding too hard won't get you laid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
My frauded pics look nothing like me IRL so they would instantly run away after meeting up.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
also there's no way you're below 4psl unless st. blackopscel's eye area mogs yours

Yup I have a normie side profile and recessed chin as well

Said this countless times before and I’ll say it again. Most of you guys would be able to do well on tinder if you took better pictures.

I have recessed everything. Bulbous nose. Bad chin. Narrow mouth. Bad eye area. You get the picture. But I can put together decent looking pics because I’m good at working lighting and angles to my advantage. These pictures below were taken 10 seconds apart.

I’m not saying it turns you into Chad or anything but I clearly look a lot better in the second. I used to get barely ANY matches on tinder a few months ago because I didn’t know what I was doing. After restarting my account, changing my pictures, and (this helped me A LOT as well) including a shirtless photo, I have hundreds of matches and I slay off it regularly. Facially I’m roughly 3.75 PSL and I’m only 5’9 but my gymcelled body and charisma (once we meet in person) halo me. So I don’t have issues converting dates into lays either.

Point being: to those of you who say looks are all that matter and “good pics” is cope. You’re wrong.
Cope u r 4psl at least and white. But how many matches do you get Daily?

PSL3.75 my ass

I am PSL3 and you mog me at least by 1 point.
No angle will save me. Only one type of lighting can though - pitch dark.

there are people here who legit believe that if you don't look good with bad lighting and bad camera from every angle you're not GL
the delusion on this forum knows no limits, people use the blackpill to justify being deluded and out of touch with reality

• +1
Reactions: Morpheus
I angle fraud nearly all pictures I send to girls on Snapchat.

• +1
Reactions: Morpheus
looks the same stop coping. you notice it more because you are 200% aware of your flaws