Reminder that hair is life (tinder experiment)

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity

Pics used:
Fsdfsdff

He got 120 matches for the clean shaven look, 85 for the goatee beard and just three for the bald look likened to that of Prince William.

120 VS 3

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and it's literally the exact same photo, jfl!!!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, .👽. and 9 others
Suifuel for @SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascentium, hairyballscel, Deleted member 6341 and 6 others
Should have given him a cleaner look. Balding always looks bad. Do it with a clean shaven head

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
So beard is better for slaying, according to his experiment.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8080
Guess I am gonna have to chemically castrate myself with finasteride.:feelsbadman:

• +1
So beard is better for slaying, according to his experiment.
I'd say generally light stubble is better than clean shaven but this guy did a goatee which actually made him worse off

?????????
czakUeN.png

eofmkSh.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, zeshama, ROTTING and 12 others
hair is important, but first you should have the bone structure of this guy. without good bones and face you would have 3 matches max even with top tier hair just like this guy got when he was bald. everything matters

• +1
uneven oral fissure is such a big failo ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Did not expect him to get that much matches with that picture. There is something fishy. He look shit in both pictures.

Many here mog that "model" srs

the takeaway is that stubble adds sex appeal basically, everything PSL has been saying forever, Women also have confirmed this to me IRL, they tell me I LOOK BETTER when I have stubble (usually that means about 5-7 day growth)

However both my ex gfs have wanted me to clean shave cause they dont like the prickle feeling stubble adds when kissing or sex

With that said I still like myself better when I clean shave cause my hollow cheeks show better and its more the "male model" look.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Patient A

'Stubble can definitely lead to trouble - because women tend to view men with facial hair as more casual matches.'

Yeah with unclean and fucking adobe photoshopped stubble . Not even mouth is visible.... of course you would look like shit. If you have clean and much more lighter stubble it would look better than this mess.

Last edited:

He is not even model.. Nigga is like Normie at best. That eye area is rough as fuck. Im supirsed that he even got matches.

Looks truly are binary, you either make it or you don't, having a scale is retarded.

Looksmaxxing should be a full 360 plan covering absolutely everything.

I will send this to my fam before suicide

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry
thats silly

on my best summer i had like +100 matches in a week and im full shaved head, total skinhead looks

the takeaway is that stubble adds sex appeal basically, everything PSL has been saying forever, Women also have confirmed this to me IRL, they tell me I LOOK BETTER when I have stubble (usually that means about 5-7 day growth)

However both my ex gfs have wanted me to clean shave cause they dont like the prickle feeling stubble adds when kissing or sex

With that said I still like myself better when I clean shave cause my hollow cheeks show better and its more the "male model" look.

good stubble = good pheno.

It's such a hard trade off being ethnic in West I really don't like having stubble. But girls all tell me the same thing same with guys that I look better with stubble. I prefer my clean shaven jaw and hollow cheeks in good lighting

Pics used:
View attachment 958240

He got 120 matches for the clean shaven look, 85 for the goatee beard and just three for the bald look likened to that of Prince William.

120 VS 3

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and it's literally the exact same photo, jfl!!!
how did this nigga get 120 matches thats beyond me:lul:

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
would be interesting to see what he'd get completely shaven. this is just the worst oldcel look. anyway he's kinda subhuman either way. giga narrow face