Reminder that I could've had a 15 year old when I was 20 but I was an agecuck

D

Deleted member 24278

Kraken
Fuuuuuuujjjuuck I wish I discovered this forum sooner and not be a fucking jew beta agecuck

She would've been such a good lay.

Hot body, virgin, young and innocent

Even a BBC tried flirting with her once but she refused. She only wanted me but my betaness didn't let me. Pls @TRUE_CEL invent that time machine quick or I'll rope

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar and Napoleon de Geso
Damn, brother. You fell for the age gap meme that post-wall roasties and jealous incels-in-denial spread around. My condolences.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and MoggerGaston
Fuuuuuuujjjuuck I wish I discovered this forum sooner and not be a fucking jew beta agecuck

She would've been such a good lay.

Hot body, virgin, young and innocent

Even a BBC tried flirting with her once but she refused. She only wanted me but my betaness didn't let me. Pls @TRUE_CEL invent that time machine quick or I'll rope
Under what circumstances

"agecuck" just admit youre a fucking pedophile jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Averagecel, Rzn and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, watah and KaisenMaxxer
"agecuck" just admit youre a fucking pedophile jfl
The only reason faggots on here like "jbs" is because they're so inferior they can only get mentally undeveloped girls lmao no real woman would ever want them

• +1
Reactions: RedRiser, Averagecel, Rzn and 2 others
-"Superior One" 🤣🤣🤣 what dick nigga, that little shit that no women would ever dare to look at?
You’re an inferior manlet spic. My dick is bigger than your height JFL

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: watah
The only reason faggots on here like "jbs" is because they're so inferior they can only get mentally undeveloped girls lmao no real woman would ever want them
JFL at this retarded cuck. “real women” aka you prefer used up roasties because you can’t get prime pussy lmao

Last edited:
JFL at this retarded cuck. “real women” aka you prefer used up roasties because you can’t get prime pussy lmao
I bet ur parents are sad that their kid is a little retarded faggot who chases 15 year olds LMFAOOOOO cope harder bro

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
I bet ur parents are sad that their kid is a little retarded faggot who chases 15 year olds LMFAOOOOO cope harder bro
I'll keep enjoying tight young pussy. You can keep seething with your 40yo roasties hahahaha. Run back to reddit little bitch

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back