Reminder that if you're from a third/second world country it never began.

asdvek

asdvek

Reminder that if you're from a third/second world country it never began. If you're from a third world country or a second world country, honestly it just never began. Your parents are poor, living conditions are shit, the foods are shit. You won't grow up to be a chad unless you are some genetic miracle, which if you were one, you wouldn't be on this forum.

The shit air condition, shit water, shit foods, bad living environment causing high stress and cortisol, you are destined to be a short, ugly, framecel incel that gets no pussy other than some ugly fat LTB subhuman with brown pussy.

You are low class and people from first world countries see you as inferior human beings and yes you are an inferior human being. I know you didn't choose to be born in a 3rd/2nd world country and it's brutal for you. It can't be over for you because it never even began in the first place.

And those shit countries are from continents such as Asia, Middle East, Africa etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: virgin
Hush little baby don't you cry
B45e92284a8984c2754b5eddf8549f55

• +1
Reactions: Litekiller11
the more I read your threads and comments the more I know how dumb ignorant ragebait you are , you are a joke honestly and everyone here know that