reminder that incels think this is their looksmatch

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner

and if it were the 50s they would be married to her with kids and a big house in the countryside

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face and XtrovertNTnormalfag
shes 50th percentile for an 18 y/o

built for some good old skullfucking :feelsohh:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 62902 and FaceandBBC
white ltns looksmatch yes

incels think because they're young and thin that they deserve a young and thin girl. It's like a tall girl thinking she deserves a tall guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
look how she looks at the htn

incels think because they're young and thin that they deserve a young and thin girl. It's like a tall girl thinking she deserves a tall guy.
nah man tall girls fog id trade height for psl on a girl , my oneitis sister is less pretty but taller id like her more but shes older than me

and if it were the 50s they would be married to her with kids and a big house in the countryside

HTB built for raw natural cock only

On that YouTube channel there are real truecels, not like here where there are only average autistic men with no social skills

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
On that YouTube channel there are real truecels, not like here where there are only average autistic men with no social skills
noone here is autistic buddy

tall girls in my countyr are almost always good looking tbh tbh. i have not seen a recessed tall girl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57464