Reminder that it's okay to fraud as a man

K

keegan

Iron
Muhhh muhh fraud you use 1-2 inch boost insoles, omg bb cream that's insane stop frauding

Too lazy to move a photo from my phone to pc but you can go on the tiktok shop and search snowy sticky inserts, never seen another product with more sales (I never browse the shop, maybe there is) so I'm using amazon as an example, this might be common sense but a lot of you guys live in blissful ignorance and don't realize how hard the majority of women fraud, don't feel guilty for getting some boosted insoles to add an inch or some damn cream for your face. You're going to be a lot more shocked when you see a girl that's using bra pads, a push up, padded pants and makeup vs her seeing you lose an inch when you take your shoes off, even out the playing field and stop getting on each other for frauds that don't even raise a full point it's retarded.

Capture

Capture1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, boss8055, erwin. and 13 others
W

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, skkrrrtcantdo and Shkreliii
20240711 214135

You cant fraud your bones :feelshehe:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and nathan
yeah it’s mental how they do it. Some of them can go from a 3 to a 10 jus by putting paint on their face.

Also filters should be banned.

MIght release full diy food/looksmaxxing thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, nathan, Orc and 1 other person
cant support recessed sub human copefuel activity gotta stop with the cope :forcedsmile:

Muhhh muhh fraud you use 1-2 inch boost insoles, omg bb cream that's insane stop frauding

Too lazy to move a photo from my phone to pc but you can go on the tiktok shop and search snowy sticky inserts, never seen another product with more sales (I never browse the shop, maybe there is) so I'm using amazon as an example, this might be common sense but a lot of you guys live in blissful ignorance and don't realize how hard the majority of women fraud, don't feel guilty for getting some boosted insoles to add an inch or some damn cream for your face. You're going to be a lot more shocked when you see a girl that's using bra pads, a push up, padded pants and makeup vs her seeing you lose an inch when you take your shoes off, even out the playing field and stop getting on each other for frauds that don't even raise a full point it's retarded.

View attachment 3025383
View attachment 3025406
that pokimane pic is brootal

dudes are worried about being caught with a little bb cream on their face meanwhile I just injected my father with aqualyx on his love handles, he's almost 65.

MIght release full diy food/looksmaxxing thread
support.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, FutureSlayer, Alexios and 3 others
dudes are worried about being caught with a little bb cream on their face meanwhile I just injected my father with aqualyx on his love handles, he's almost 65.

support.
JFL

support.
Do you use bb cream yourself?

The difference is that it's social suicide if a man gets caught, unless he's gay. So yeah fraud away but only do what you can without getting caught. I take the marginal gains approach; several subtle frauds are better than major frauds like 3 inch lifts etc.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
tbh I think it’s worth learning to use actual foundation and not fuck around with BB cream

I’ve never seen an even result with BB or achieved one myself but I have known various foids with glass skin from foundation

The difference is that it's social suicide if a man gets caught, unless he's gay. So yeah fraud away but only do what you can without getting caught. I take the marginal gains approach; several subtle frauds are better than major frauds like 3 inch lifts etc.
I'm already relatively tall and currently don't fraud but definitely thought about getting insoles because being a little taller never hurt no one, play it safe and use the insoles for easier approaches and grabbing socials at places like clubs, higher chance of being approached and grabbing that follow for more social proof, have the mindset of never actually meeting this person again but gaining that follow, can sneak a one night stand in too but that's about it, as times goes on they'll catch on. Sounds stupid and backwards but the follow will get you in the door with other women because you're more desirable with that follow, it's chronic as hell that they think this way but it works.

I'm already relatively tall and currently don't fraud but definitely thought about getting insoles because being a little taller never hurt no one, play it safe and use the insoles for easier approaches and grabbing socials at places like clubs, higher chance of being approached and grabbing that follow for more social proof, have the mindset of never actually meeting this person again but gaining that follow, can sneak a one night stand in too but that's about it, as times goes on they'll catch on. Sounds stupid and backwards but the follow will get you in the door with other women because you're more desirable with that follow, it's chronic as hell that they think this way but it works.
agreed but i disagree about the catching on part tbh.

can very easily fraud an 1/1.5 inches literally forever without anyone ever noticing even friends/family. can put insole inside the sock if necessary. combine that with an air max/ air force for another 1/1.5, and you can pretty comfortably fraud with low chance of exposure, and with the cover of "it's just these new shoes bro".

+1-3 inches is nothing compared to the frauding of modern women. go for it

agreed but i disagree about the catching on part tbh.

can very easily fraud an 1/1.5 inches literally forever without anyone ever noticing even friends/family. can put insole inside the sock if necessary. combine that with an air max/ air force for another 1/1.5, and you can pretty comfortably fraud with low chance of exposure, and with the cover of "it's just these new shoes bro".

+1-3 inches is nothing compared to the frauding of modern women. go for it

Good point, my way is definitely full proof and there's 0 chance of getting busted but you're right, an inch and a half shouldn't be too noticeable.
tbh I think it’s worth learning to use actual foundation and not fuck around with BB cream

I’ve never seen an even result with BB or achieved one myself but I have known various foids with glass skin from foundation
I got bb cream but haven't used it yet, I'll see how things go when I eventually try it, I don't have an acne problem but more of a uneven skin tone problem, very minor but hoping it helps a bit.

Also I've seen your replies/threads with the boosts while already being tall and they were helpful, I was having trouble finding an insole size that was 12-13, they all max out at 9 it seems but getting a full length ortho insole and placing the boosted insoles under that was a good idea (pretty sure it was you that recommended doing that)

I got bb cream but haven't used it yet, I'll see how things go when I eventually try it, I don't have an acne problem but more of a uneven skin tone problem, very minor but hoping it helps a bit.

Also I've seen your replies/threads with the boosts while already being tall and they were helpful, I was having trouble finding an insole size that was 12-13, they all max out at 9 it seems but getting a full length ortho insole and placing the boosted insoles under that was a good idea (pretty sure it was you that recommended doing that)

BB is definitely more for uneven skin than acne but I noticed two main problems for me:

1. It falls into your pores if you have large pores like me and looks obvious.
2. It also has a somewhat “flaky” texture up close which has been obvious to me even on females.

And yeah the insoles were my idea, I walked 20km in air forces with 1.5 inch of lifts using that method with no issues today.

BB is definitely more for uneven skin than acne but I noticed two main problems for me:

1. It falls into your pores if you have large pores like me and looks obvious.
2. It also has a somewhat “flaky” texture up close which has been obvious to me even on females.

And yeah the insoles were my idea, I walked 20km in air forces with 1.5 inch of lifts using that method with no issues today.
ffs pores are a problem for me on my nose and the skin surrounding my nose

Agreed, women are softmaxxed to the gills:

Fakeup
Fillers
Tit implants
Tanning beds
Extensions
Fake eye lashes

And men have to be 'natural?
Get the fuck outta here, bunch of hypocrites

• +1
Reactions: Frexa
ffs pores are a problem for me on my nose and the skin surrounding my nose
Try to sorta peel your face before applying it by shaving normally and rub your nose with a towel. And also just dont use too much