reminder that its only a couple psl point that prevented me from being NT

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner

Id look like this guy if i had them. The margin between incel and normie is very thin, literally mms of bone structure.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Infinite and PseudoMaxxer

Id look like this guy if i had them. The margin between incel and normie is very thin, literally mms of bone structure.

No it’s just all in your head unfortunately your mental health’s psl is what really matters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Infinite, uglysub8male, Primalsplit and 1 other person
I've seen photos of you dude, you just have mental trauma caused by whatever it was and are coping with looks because your autistic mind needs clear and easily quantifiable problem definitions. I go to Greece all the time for holidays, I promise you there is 0% chance your looks are the cause of your misery.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gigell, Primalsplit and SA7
I go to Greece all the time for holidays, I promise you there is 0% chance your looks are the cause of your misery.
i live in greece and i can tell you my looks is 100% the chance of my misery.

i live in greece and i can tell you my looks is 100% the chance of my misery.
You're objectively wrong, but even if you're not, what are you gonna do about it? Are you saving up for surgeries? Are you trying to get lean?

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
You're wrong, but even if you're not, what are you gonna do about it? Are you saving up for surgeries? Are you trying to get lean?
What does he look like rating wise

Can't find the photos cause the search function sucks, but he's MTN, average and very normal-looking. Maybe HTN potential if he got leaner and had some surgeries. I see uglier guys than him with normal social lives and gfs all the time, I was shocked when I saw them cause I expected some truecel with all the stuff he says. He's just a mentalcel.

• +1
Reactions: Infinite, Primalsplit and Gone
Can't find the photos cause the search function sucks, but he's MTN, average and very normal-looking. Maybe HTN potential if he got leaner and had some surgeries. I see uglier guys than him with normal social lives and gfs all the time, I was shocked when I saw them cause I expected some truecel with all the stuff he says. He's just a mentalcel.
Mentalceldom is truly a failed normie trait

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Those normies you see in relationships Just serve as emotional tampon and are living an humiliation fest probably bringed down at every chance the whore gets and dead bedroom. It's called dual mating strategy alpha fux beta bux

That. And massive brain damage.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
found two. This is the guy claiming he's so ugly that his whole life has been hell as a result. It's shit like this that makes me hate black pill ideology.

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist and mirrormogger
It’s definitely more than bones retard. If that’s your only problem, you’re def fakecel

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464 and Gone
I've seen photos of you dude, you just have mental trauma caused by whatever it was and are coping with looks because your autistic mind needs clear and easily quantifiable problem definitions. I go to Greece all the time for holidays, I promise you there is 0% chance your looks are the cause of your misery.
A fakecel, as expected. The truth is most so called incels are normie fakecels

You're objectively wrong, but even if you're not, what are you gonna do about it? Are you saving up for surgeries? Are you trying to get lean?
im afraid im already leanmaxxed.....

Those normies you see in relationships Just serve as emotional tampon and are living an humiliation fest probably bringed down at every chance the whore gets and dead bedroom. It's called dual mating strategy alpha fux beta bux
forum should be renamed to copemax.org

• JFL
Reactions: Gone
A fakecel, as expected. The truth is most so called incels are normie fakecels
fakecel implies pretending to be an incel on PSL for pity points or something if I'm not mistaken, I believe him that he believes this stuff. It's just not his looks that are the problem.

fakecel implies pretending to be an incel on PSL for pity points or something if I'm not mistaken, I believe him that he believes this stuff. It's just not his looks that are the problem.
ask any girl in greece if she would date me and the answer is "no"

ask any girl in greece if she would date me and the answer is "no"
you still haven't answered my question, what are you trying to do to fix your situation? A forum known for mercilessly bullying guys with subpar looks has told you your looks aren't death-tier, so clearly it's not over if you really think your looks are the problem. So what's your plan? What surgeries are you saving up for?

They would get 0 likes on tinder you massive pile of shit. Just slit your throat
even i get likes and im a truecel. cage at this cope

• So Sad
i have too much bf% here
You don't, you have a visible jawline, Just shit features (long midface, tiny eyes with prey shape, tiny mouth with low Lip volume). You're a ltn you could be One of the betabux but you don't have any Money still into uni at 30 yo so there's nothing for you

losing bf didnt give me hunter eyes sadly
Yes your face Is the same so why you keep coping? You would get 0 likes Just like the normies you see outside. You have no Money to betabux either so you cope.

Usually I'd try to help these guys, but unfortunately most of them barely listen.
I mean dude raked up 10k posts here in 2 months, I legit thought he as a 2021 or 2022 poster

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Yes your face Is the same so why you keep coping? You would get 0 likes Just like the normies you see outside. You have no Money to betabux either so you cope.
i get more likes than you think

i need frauding to resemlbe a human
And without that you get 0, Just like the other normies you see outside. You're fucking annoying, i would curbstomp you irl

And without that you get 0, Just like the other normies you see outside. You're fucking annoying, i would curbstomp you irl
nah the normies get laid off tinder

nah the normies get laid off tinder
They don't, stats show that only top 10% of men do, but you're too dumb for stats, that's why you're still in uni at 40 Years old

They don't, stats show that only top 10% of men do, but you're too dumb for stats, that's why you're still in uni at 40 Years old