Reminder that jaw as wide as the zygos is deformed.

D

dervw4cenks

Diamond
People here used to say having a jaw as wide as the zygos is ideal. Some people said it wasn't ideal, but wasn't bad because it's masculine. The truth is, almost no human has a jaw as wide as their zygos. It's pretty much impossible. You're deformed if your jaw is as wide as your zygos. To have a jaw as wide as your zygos you must have some extremely severe cheekbone deficiency or your jaw grew way too wide through acromegaly or you got a botched implant. Or bruxism.

This is how jaw as wide as the zygos looks like:

Widejaw

This second guy here's jaw is actually narrower than his zygos, it's 93% of zygo width yet it still looks too wide.

Ideal jaw to zygos width is around 87-92%, that's what most guys with ideal jaws have, that's already wide. Average bigonial width is probably like 82% of zygo width.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-05-19 at 10.46.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-05-19 at 10.46.32 PM.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax, nathan and BrahminBoss
this is the ideal

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
cope more for acromegaly chads
IMG 5486

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Epola and nathan
Yeah my big masseters ruined my face, I need to slim them down my face looks too wide and ruins my (already bad) harmony.

• +1
Reactions: twojei and dervw4cenks
Yeah my big masseters ruined my face, I need to slim them down my face looks too wide and ruins my harmony.
Yea forgot to mention bruxism/big masseters can cause this too

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
Will Brad Pitt GIF

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and VolcelFTW
Is not a problem because his face is narrow, remember when Barrett had wide jaw and big masseters when he was bloated. Barrett looked really bad in that video. He still has wide jaw but looks better cuz he is lean now.

Last edited: