This is Justin Bieber

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, Deleted member 176, Nibba and 2 others
Thank god, now I can sleep peacefully knowing that I don't have NCT bug eyes

JB is cool, I like him

No this is Harry styles
930 1

16eb027b423034a04528b9e7a0ea1008

you can get them in mirrors too right? also girls' eyes have them too right? im attractive right?

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus and Deleted member 611
Thats a bad pic in general. No one takes pics like that

He is my new hero because he takes finasteride

Does he actually? i would have taken it too but would have taken is when i was like 16, its to late now

Does he actually? i would have taken it too but would have taken is when i was like 16, its to late now
Yes theres a video of him showing his vitamin supplements and there was finasteride there lol

Yes theres a video of him showing his vitamin supplements and there was finasteride there lol

Shiet.. I might have to take it too, depends tho if my doctor prescribes it after the procedure lets see, if i dont need it i wont use it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
So let's say you take a picture with your front facing camera which is a shitty aperture and you have lens distortion. If you use the same front facing to take a video do you still get lens distortion or does it even out because it's dynamic? Does lens distortion ever make people look better than they really are?

So let's say you take a picture with your front facing camera which is a shitty aperture and you have lens distortion. If you use the same front facing to take a video do you still get lens distortion or does it even out because it's dynamic? Does lens distortion ever make people look better than they really are?
1126.jpg

vegetable spring roll IQ thread. JB is ugly now.