Reminder that majority looksmax methods are cope and only 3 give you the maximum boost

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
Any kind of looksmaxxing thread on this forum other than these 3 is just pure cope

1. Leanmaxxing
2. Roidmaxxing
3. Surgerymaxxing

I'll say surgeries are a cope to an extent as well but if done really well is a game changer

Body is not cope pls lifts weights you'll never look like those faggot 6 psl skinny twinks you imagine yourself in your head to be xd.

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7, adyyyyyyyyyy and NZb6Air
softmaxxing doesnt ascend u it just gets you to your actual rating

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DeadTrees and N1666
1. Leanmaxxing - only if you were fat and you have some bones under the fat of your face.
2. Roidmaxxing - plenty of side effects, you appear as 'ascended' to small percentage of women because it is all face. If you are 4/10 and you roid, you won't become 8/10. I mirin roiders hard but without decent face, you won't get any better in the eyes of women.
3. Surgerymaxxing - best option. The problem is that you can be 4/10 in the face without any flaws. You can have decent developement of a jaw + maxillia and still be high LTN/MTN. On the other hand, there are guys who were 3/10 before and became 7/10 with bimax/bimax+implants combo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and hybobu
I agree with you but roids is not necessary for everyone, especially for manlets.

Leanmaxxing is only good if you look healthy and well fed, otherwise it's cope looking like a malnourished curry.

Facial surgeries are cope if severe harmony issues, only legit ones are rhino, genio, bimax, etc. and if you need just one or two of them, otherwise it gets too complicated and you might end up botched.

LL remains the most straightforward ascension for guys below 5'9. Only works if HTN to chadlite appeal at least, otherwise nobody wants MTN 5'9 post LL guy.

Softmaxxes are cope mostly, only applies to already GL guys to make them even more striking.

• +1
Reactions: bpcq
Any kind of looksmaxxing thread on this forum other than these 3 is just pure cope

1. Leanmaxxing
2. Roidmaxxing
3. Surgerymaxxing

I'll say surgeries are a cope to an extent as well but if done really well is a game changer

Body is not cope pls lifts weights you'll never look like those faggot 6 psl skinny twinks you imagine yourself in your head to be xd.
I know something on par with this, getting forward growth and mandibular growth

Dont know if it counts as roids but HGH as a teen mogs. If using mainly for height

Multiple softmaxx can never equal the ascension of a hardmaxx done right, but since many have not yet reached an optimal age to undergo the surgeries cope methods are still better than nothing

Roidmaxxing - plenty of side effects, you appear as 'ascended' to small percentage of women
Completely false
You are imagining some monster roided out dude like Ronnie Coleman
I'm talking about achieving a fitness model tier physique by roids which will 5x your results with women even tinder experiments and my own prove this..
And no roids don't have plenty of side effects if you research well and do the right stuff look at all Hollywood stars they get no major side effects cuz they invest in a good coach which plenty of knowledge