Reminder that men are more naturally aesthetic than women: no homo

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
I am attracted to women and their bodies of course. Now that that's out of the way, every single "stacy" you see is makeup frauded. Inb4 "low T". NO. It's actually high T. Low T behavior is worshipping frauding women and doing anything for them. People like those are the cucks that are responsible for inflating standards of many women.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, audreyen, sytyl and 11 others
tenor.gif

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Krezo, Jnumber01, Deleted member 7866 and 1 other person
OP is gay af

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Kill yourself you cucks. Keep worshipping low tier women and inflating their standards.
keep crying for women MGTOWcel

we are living in a women's world, they are the captain now

I for one have submitted to our female overlords

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
Unironically he is right. Everyone here in the thread is coping with muh gay. Just look at other animals

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Vvvvxxxx, Solidcoin and 1 other person
women's bodies are a lot more aesthetic thats why everyone clickbaits boobs, whether be music videos, movies, magazines. Even content thats directly targeted for girls has this type of clickbait sometimes

women's bodies are a lot more aesthetic thats why everyone clickbaits boobs, whether be music videos, movies, magazines. Even content thats directly targeted for girls has this type of clickbait sometimes
That's why I'm mainly referring to faces.

Thats not true, its because men have far higher sex drives, so its easier to get attention if you have sexy women in your media.

It terms of pure aesthetics males mog, a male such a david laid looks alot more impressive then a gymaxxed female. Most of the aesthetic animals in the animal kingdom are male.

Who are you mirin more, a gymaxxed male who lifts x3 his bodyweight or a toned female?

Far more effort has to go into achieving ideal male aesthetics in comparison to females. For women being not being a landwhale is enough to have guys drooling. Wheras with guys it requires optimal muscle insersions and years at the gym lifting heavy weight, while eating 3k + calories each day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Vvvvxxxx
Thats not true, its because men have far higher sex drives, so its easier to get attention if you have sexy women in your media.

It terms of pure aesthetics males mog, a male such a david laid looks alot more impressive then a gymaxxed female. Most of the aesthetic animals in the animal kingdom are male.

Who are you mirin more, a gymaxxed male who lifts x3 his bodyweight or a toned female?

Far more effort has to go into achieving ideal male aesthetics in comparison to females. For women being not being a landwhale is enough to have guys drooling. Wheras with guys it requires optimal muscle insersions and years at the gym lifting heavy weight, while eating 3k + calories each day.
Life on tutorial mode - Incel Wiki
This

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Vvvvxxxx and mulattomaxxer

One of my favourite pictures because its true. As a guy you have to put in a disproportionate amount of effort to get a good gf. The good thing thing this is that few men ever truly max out, meaning you dont have to put with her shit as you can easily replace her.

I probably have never seen a woman without make up who looks as striking as a 4psl toilet with 5kg of makeup on her face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
"muh op is gay"

He's right
Women beauty is really over if they're above 30 and men can still be good looking after 30,40...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
In all animals i can think off the males are a lot more majestic

I think its kinda equal.

The average guy is ugly
The average girl is cute
gigacope thread