Reminder that mew made a video response to a "SH" forum

The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

ASCENSION OR DEATH
:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe: What could "SH" possibly be? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Inb4 sluthate

4:30 imagine having mew himself read your screen name to the world

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome
Probably StudyHacks tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281, RichardSpencel, Bluepill and 5 others
one of the comments

"How do you live with yourself. Sluthate is a hate group. They want to look "perfect" not to be loved but so they can "get away" with hurting women. As a medical worker, I am ashamed that you would choose to be a figurehead of this group. I am gonna have orthogonic surgery in a year (or not, not sure if I want to) ...but I didnt need to do that to have a decent life. I rejected all men with this mindset no matter how they looked even with my "5 at best" face. If women reject sluthaters it is because sluthaters hate them, we know they are predators, pretty simple... even plenty of good looking guys don't hate women (like my fiance). I'm not even a feminist when I say alpha male behavior is primitive and is not representative of high social status, lets just be objective here. We've evolved way past cavemen. I guess you can say "beta is the new alpha" but I guess if they want to be a brainless sociopathic neandrethal... ok...I guess the brainless neadrethals will throw so much money at youthat you can't help yourself. BTW my tounge rests at the perfect position according to this always has, and still have to have orthogonic surgery. Oops, sorry I killed your dreams..."

HOW!? How the fuck do women find a way to complain about every thing? He's fucking answering medical questions, regardless of the person using said info.

"They want to look "perfect" not to be loved but so they can "get away" with hurting women."

I 'll take love, but now I know I can't have it.

I just can't wrap my head around this inability to self reflect.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
one of the comments

"How do you live with yourself. Sluthate is a hate group. They want to look "perfect" not to be loved but so they can "get away" with hurting women. As a medical worker, I am ashamed that you would choose to be a figurehead of this group. I am gonna have orthogonic surgery in a year (or not, not sure if I want to) ...but I didnt need to do that to have a decent life. I rejected all men with this mindset no matter how they looked even with my "5 at best" face. If women reject sluthaters it is because sluthaters hate them, we know they are predators, pretty simple... even plenty of good looking guys don't hate women (like my fiance). I'm not even a feminist when I say alpha male behavior is primitive and is not representative of high social status, lets just be objective here. We've evolved way past cavemen. I guess you can say "beta is the new alpha" but I guess if they want to be a brainless sociopathic neandrethal... ok...I guess the brainless neadrethals will throw so much money at youthat you can't help yourself. BTW my tounge rests at the perfect position according to this always has, and still have to have orthogonic surgery. Oops, sorry I killed your dreams..."

HOW!? How the fuck do women find a way to complain about every thing? He's fucking answering medical questions, regardless of the person using said info.

"They want to look "perfect" not to be loved but so they can "get away" with hurting women."

TLDR ?

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown
one of the comments

How can mike be blamed for sluthate? He has literally nothing to do with them.

The fuck does teatching correct oral posture have to do with incels?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and The Dude Abides
How can mike be blamed for sluthate? He has literally nothing to do with them.

The fuck does teatching correct oral posture have to do with incels?
"They want to look "perfect" not to be loved but so they can "get away" with hurting women"

Wahmen don't like men getting out of line. Mewing is a weapon to hurt women obviously.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 656
one of the comments

Oh did you have a childhood of bullying, dating problems and people assuming the worst out of you for the way you look well that's just too fucking bad you can't do anything to change it you fucking misogynistic incel.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, dogtown and The Dude Abides
"They want to look "perfect" not to be loved but so they can "get away" with hurting women"

Wahmen don't like men getting out of line. Mewing is a weapon to hurt women obviously.
Yea fuck having confidence and improving youself.

Nothing like a mewing sesh after doing some women hurting :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, RichardSpencel, dogtown and 1 other person
Oh did you have a childhood of bullying, dating problems and people assuming the worst out of you for the way you look well that's just too fucking bad you can't do anything to change it you fucking misogynistic incel.
ascension is to defy the natural order. Everyone that has "moved up" any hierarchy will have dissenters.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and dogtown
based mike tbh.

"incel executioner"

thats the name for my next alt tbh

• +1
Reactions: androidcel