Reminder that mewing will ruin your face eventually

Asetric

Asetric

Silver

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Stare, Deleted member 11758 and 12 others
nooooo mewing is real :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::soy::soy::soy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stare, turkproducer, thecel and 2 others
and that there's a limit on how wide your palate should be

• +1
Reactions: thecel
She looks better? Am I missing satire here

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Want2LookBetterJFL, joeveniro, Deleted member 2729 and 8 others
i read this

• +1
Mewing is such a meme, no evidence behind it and no evidence to refute it. What can you do?

• +1
Hate masculine foids

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, UglyGod360 and thecel
The brow ridge and the nose bridge protrusion

• +1
She doesn't look masculine in the before neither does she act like it
She looks kinda ogre imo,she is my looksmatch since my chin is Shrek tier

• Woah
  • So Sad
share your chin i'm chinless
I have abnormaly long midface.Its just i am so downward grown all of mine bones migrated to my chin plus genetics take a part so my chin is square too.Sadly my maxilla is extremely fucked up,404 zygos plus hooked nose and high gonial angle no chin can save this lottery

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, Lmao, lutte and 2 others
I doubt this post was made by a human and not some chimp bashing on a keyboard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, paranakee, joeveniro and 2 others
I doubt this post was made by a human and not some chimp bashing on a keyboard
Ops a low iq moron. She had severely recessed lower jaw and severe overbite.

After 3 years she reached harmonious growth of upper + lower jaw, without having her skull cut in 25 different pieces and then rearranged and fixed by metal brackets and screws. As a bonus she will have a life long ideal body posture because it is now in her muscle memory, whereas most ppl who get bimax still keep their subhuman body + neck posture and the jaw advancements during jaw surgery retrude afterwards slightly, because these ppl didnt learn the correct body + neck + tongue posture.

:feelsuhh: MUH mewing is a meme...

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rainman988, Lmao, lutte and 3 others
Ops a low iq moron. She had severely recessed lower jaw and severe overbite.

After 3 years she reached harmonious growth of upper + lower jaw, without having her skull cut in 25 different pieces and then rearranged and fixed by metal brackets and screws. As a bonus she will have a life long ideal body posture because it is now in her muscle memory, whereas most ppl who get bimax still keep their subhuman body + neck posture and the jaw advancements during jaw surgery retrude afterwards slightly, because these ppl didnt learn the correct body + neck + tongue posture.

:feelsuhh: MUH mewing is a meme...
Interesting how her mid-face kind of shifted inward:

GIF 03 06 2021 185856
35y35y

Similar to this twin comparison:

Lipseal

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, bugeye, Deleted member 5061 and 1 other person
Interesting how her mid-face kind of shifted inward:

View attachment 1163404View attachment 1163405

Similar to this twin comparison:

View attachment 1163406
First example it just looks like the midface shifted inward, in reality it didnt, because the nose angle compared to forehead didnt change one bit, if the midfaced would have retruded inward, the nose angle relatively to the forehead wouldve changed. She was also in puberty and her face was still growing anyways.

If anything the first girls side profile perfectly harmonized itself, the philtrum angulation and small concavity of the philtrum in the after picture is the ideal one. Also because her mandible grew so much forward, it gives the impression of midface retruding inward, when in reality it is absolutely not the case.

The second girl had in the before picture a sever case of too much clockwise rotated maxilla and mouth protrusion (the first girl also had mild upper maxillary protrusion), which with the 2nd girl was fixed in the after picture significantly. Not only did her maxilla got pushed back to the ideal position, it was also somehow CCW rotated to a more ideal position.

Both of these examples are significant improvement to the before pictures. They both swallowed incorrectly by pressing the tongue against their front teeth, which resulted in overbite, narrow palate and mouth protrusion. Doctor Mews did amazing job of fixing all the wrong stuff that was going on with their maxillas, all without cutting their skulls in 10 different pieces and then rearranging them.

I see many downswung people with maxillary protrusion, almost like a snout. It looks so unharmonic ngl.
Yes thats absolutely correct. Ppl who swallow incorrectly and have terrible tongue and neck posture, usually swallow by pushing the tongue against the upper front teeth, which creates an overbite in the long run and narrow palate, that often leads to clockwise rotation of the maxilla and as a result of it leads to downward growth as well, downward growth is not only due to mouth breathing. If the maxillay is rotated downwards too much, the lower jaw will grow down, with a terrible gonial angle.

• Love it
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
I don´t get it? she looks better..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
No it doesn't, looks like her entire bite is pointed upward aswell

First example it just looks like the midface shifted inward, in reality it didnt, because the nose angle compared to forehead didnt change one bit, if the midfaced would have retruded inward, the nose angle relatively to the forehead wouldve changed. She was also in puberty and her face was still growing anyways.

If anything the first girls side profile perfectly harmonized itself, the philtrum angulation and small concavity of the philtrum in the after picture is the ideal one. Also because her mandible grew so much forward, it gives the impression of midface retruding inward, when in reality it is absolutely not the case.

The second girl had in the before picture a sever case of too much clockwise rotated maxilla and mouth protrusion (the first girl also had mild upper maxillary protrusion), which with the 2nd girl was fixed in the after picture significantly. Not only did her maxilla got pushed back to the ideal position, it was also somehow CCW rotated to a more ideal position.

Both of these examples are significant improvement to the before pictures. They both swallowed incorrectly by pressing the tongue against their front teeth, which resulted in overbite, narrow palate and mouth protrusion. Doctor Mews did amazing job of fixing all the wrong stuff that was going on with their maxillas, all without cutting their skulls in 10 different pieces and then rearranging them.

She looks like a man and disgusting you brainless subhuman quit writing paragraphs nobody is gonna bother to visualize

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
She looks cute in the before but looks like her entire skull tilted upward

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 10913
Her entire skeletal structure is probably fucked aswell

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 10913
ngl she was cuter before...

I have abnormaly long midface.Its just i am so downward grown all of mine bones migrated to my chin plus genetics take a part so my chin is square too.Sadly my maxilla is extremely fucked up,404 zygos plus hooked nose and high gonial angle no chin can save this lottery
A966A475 D128 47FF 9A32 3A2B23FE65FA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968

Her whole mouth area improved.. Give a valid explanation why the left is better looking in your eyes, Because i can't see it.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 5061
She is shaving her eyebrows to make it fit or appear more feminine

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
The point of the thread was that if you keep pushing with your tongue against the palate 24/7 you will eventually ruin your face

• Hmm...
Reactions: ManzareK
The point of the thread was that if you keep pushing with your tongue against the palate 24/7 you will eventually ruin your face
And to back your argument you provided pictures that don't add up..
left isn't better it has an overbite but the far right one looks terrible
So which is worse? Left or right?

And to back your argument you provided pictures that don't add up..

So which is worse? Left or right?

left isn't better
but the far right one looks terrible

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
From medium ugly to Stacy

from attainable to Na bro I’m not gonna talk to her , she’d reject me .... but then seeing her with a 5’6 Asian :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

i want to fuck jer

From medium ugly to Stacy

from attainable to Na bro I’m not gonna talk to her , she’d reject me .... but then seeing her with a 5’6 Asian :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

here u go

end result

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
deformed creature

Yeah, over for this guy ngl looked way better before.