Reminder that this guy is better than you

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
Notorious-B-I-G-1995-Billboard-Music-Awards.jpg

he touched more girls than you, had more money than you. how can you deal with this knowing this information?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 16194, Deleted member 19174 and 2 others
C0E0FAD8 D289 428C A177 5C4E20F9E830

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
If I were alive in his time I'd be more famous than him

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, subhuman incel, NordicMaxxer and 1 other person
Got shot by age 24 after suffering from asthma + obesity + thug shit his whole life. Wow he made a couple of songs!

That's not someone I admire as in I want to be just like him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 22190 and 3 others
also jfl at him dying like a pussy

meanwhile tupac:

tumblr_ohfhu5AOO81t1yehoo1_1280.jpg

escaped the reaper after getting shot at 5 times, but no man is a god and they did it again.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 19453
You actually picked one of his less ugly picutres. But respect to Biggie. One of the absolute GOAT.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and MrGlutton
Got shot by age 24 after suffering from asthma + obesity + thug shit his whole life. Wow he made a couple of songs!

lol you don't have to want to be like him, im just saying he's better than you

also, don't disrespect his music like that too tbh

lol you don't have to want to be like him, im just saying he's better than you

also, don't disrespect his music like that too tbh
I like him. I just don't think he's something to be admired. Plenty of other people to actually admire. What's the purpose of this thread? are you black? just a random ass flex? wtf is this bro

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton

meanwhile tupac:

escaped the reaper after getting shot at 5 times, but no man is a god and they did it again.
tupac was literally a ballerina..

can you say the same about biggie?

meanwhile tupac:

2Pac was a worse rapper. He was also a lot shorter and way more pretentious/holier-than-thou. Still a top 10 rapper, but somewhat overrated.

• +1
I like him. I just don't think he's something to be admired. Plenty of other people to actually admire. What's the purpose of this thread? are you black? just a random ass flex? wtf is this bro
if anyone's trying to be a rapper, biggie should definitely be admired for his skills

he's not just a "problem" physically he was actually a master of his craft. what other people are there to admire than him when it comes to rap?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I can't cope tbh, all I can do i wageslave and moneymaxx to betabuxx Stacy

• +1
2Pac was a worse rapper. He was also a lot shorter and way more pretentious/holier-than-thou. Still a top 10 rapper, but somewhat overrated.
2pac is probably the reason why him and BIGGIE is dead

if anyone's trying to be a rapper, biggie should definitely be admired for his skills

he's not just a "problem" physically he was actually a master of his craft. what other people are there to admire than him when it comes to rap?
I don't want to be a rapper and die at age 24. I mean, we talk about his life not just about his rapping skills. I don't think anyone here is a rapper.

• JFL
2pac is probably the reason why him and BIGGIE is dead
From what I know, Biggie flexed about the shooting on him, not the other way around. Biggie was the problem, if anything. Signed his own death.

• JFL
I don't want to be a rapper and die at age 24. I mean, we talk about his life not just about his rapping skills. I don't think anyone here is a rapper.
his life was good wym? you act like he died because of his obesity lmao and everyone suffers from something

his life was good wym? you act like he died because of his obesity lmao and everyone suffers from something
He died at age 24 coming from a shithole, Asthma, and he was obese. I mean yes nice prime but it was very short. I mean there are so many people to be jealous of, I'm sorry Biggie has such a huge line I can't even see his fat ass.

• JFL
besides his murder his life wasn't bad, jfl and asthma is trivial to the amount of dangerous diseases he could've gotten lol and who are these other people to be jealous of?

besides his murder his life wasn't bad, jfl and asthma is trivial to the amount of dangerous diseases he could've gotten lol and who are these other people to be jealous of?
Besides his murder at age 24 bro. Listen, I'm not gonna name all the great people I admire because it's late as fuck but I assume you troll or you're very passionate about this fat fuck. I like him, but let's not overreact.

• +1
jfl and asthma is trivial to the amount of dangerous diseases he could've gotten
Still sucks a lot, since he had to carry things with him (active disease)

My fav part of any of his songs:

Run from the police picture that, nigga I'm too fat
I fuck around and catch a asthma attack
That's why I bust back, it don't phase me
When he drop, take his Glock, and I'm Swayze
Celebrate my escape, sold the Glock, bought some weight
Lay back, I got some money to make, motherfucker

• JFL
Besides his murder at age 24 bro. Listen, I'm not gonna name all the great people I admire because it's late as fuck but I assume you troll or you're very passionate about this fat fuck. I like him, but let's not overreact.
why do you have to call him fat though? see? that's the point of the thread, to show everyone that biggie is better. all this insults and shaming is part of why i made this thread

I'm surprised the bullet was able to penetrate all that fat

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and Bashan
why do you have to call him fat though? see? that's the point of the thread, to show everyone that biggie is better. all this insults and shaming is part of why i made this thread
Because you made him some god or shit, I show you he's just a human who didn't even had it that good.

• JFL
I'm surprised the bullet was able to penetrate all that fat
Ironically, it was to the abdominal area too. Tho I think (think) one to the chest too :feelsgood:

• JFL
Because you made him some god or shit, I show you he's just a human who didn't even had it that good.
sure he's just a human but you tried to show me 2pac and he got shut down. lmao im just waiting on these other examples tbh because i don't see anybody atm mogging this guy

Also I'm pretty sure he said he was depressed as fuck and had morbid ass songs because of it.

sure he's just a human but you tried to show me 2pac and he got shut down. lmao im just waiting on these other examples tbh because i don't see anybody atm mogging this guy
Just remembered that he suffered from depression jfl. Your whole theory crushed.

Also I'm pretty sure he said he was depressed as fuck and had morbid ass songs because of it.
all those morbid songs were just to sell records. he became depressed after 2pac dissed him

Suicidal Thoughts

A song about his suicide thoughts and mortality issues.

• +1
all those morbid songs were just to sell records. he became depressed after 2pac dissed him
Pretty fucking sure he said he was never happy, always depressed and suicidal. And it showed in his songs. Now I start to remember.

Suicidal Thoughts

A song about his suicide thoughts and mortality issues.
i'm telling you it was just to sell records

you think he really felt that way towards his mother? he had a great relationship with her. and her mom confirms that his rap persona was a larp

Tupac was suicidal too. Some say they literally didn't care to die. I don't know how much of it to believe. I watched 2pac jail interview and he seemed fine but who knows. Tupac and Biggie always rapped about their coming day.

• +1
i'm telling you it was just to sell records

you think he really felt that way towards his mother? he had a great relationship with her. and her mom confirms that his rap persona was a larp
Man that's his word, if not him..who will I believe? I don't want people to say nah your depression isn't real or some shit.

• JFL
Biggie yikes if he larped about his depression and morbid thoughts, that was his all rap career.

Man that's his word, if not him..who will I believe? I don't want people to say nah your depression isn't real or some shit.
i could never believe this man was actually depressed pre 2pac beef, he got rich and according to the accounts of ppl close to him..it was all a larp.

he was never truly a gangster, maybe a drug dealer i suppose, but a true gangster rapper is king von

i could never believe this man was actually depressed pre 2pac beef, he got rich and according to the accounts of ppl close to him..it was all a larp.

he was never truly a gangster, maybe a drug dealer i suppose, but a true gangster rapper is king von
Huge yikes if true.

• +1
Tbh for me even Eazy E comes before biggie. Just like him better..

Biggie yikes if he larped about his depression and morbid thoughts, that was his all rap career.
he probably just sold weed or shit that's all lol, but that doesn't take away from his talent

2pac is more frauded than him

he probably just sold weed or shit that's all lol, but that doesn't take away from his talent

2pac is more frauded than him
Nigga he capitalized on my white boy tears. I refuse to believe that was all a larp.

• JFL
eazy e doesnt even write his own songs lmao
His beef with Dre is cagefuel

Damn it's a trip how a nigga could switch so quick
from wearin lipstick, to smokin on chronic at pic-nics
And now you think you're bigger
But to me you ain't nothin but a bitch-ass nigga
that ain't worth a food stamp
And at Death Row, I hear you're gettin treated like boot camp
Gotta follow your sergeant's directions
Or get your ass pumped with a Smith & Wesson
Learn a lesson from the E's
Stay in your place and don't step to real compton city G's!

• +1
His beef with Dre is cagefuel

Damn it's a trip how a nigga could switch so quick
from wearin lipstick, to smokin on chronic at pic-nics
And now you think you're bigger
But to me you ain't nothin but a bitch-ass nigga
that ain't worth a food stamp
And at Death Row, I hear you're gettin treated like boot camp
Gotta follow your sergeant's directions
Or get your ass pumped with a Smith & Wesson
Learn a lesson from the E's
Stay in your place and don't step to real compton city G's!
yea, im not really a fan of dre either

he did finished dre off in that song lol. dr dre had the audacity to portray himself as some kind of badass in that biopic movie he did and made eazy e seem like a bitch

• +1
Reactions: Bashan
Talkin about who you gon squabble with and who you shoot
You're only 60 pounds when you're wet and wearin boots

:forcedsmile:

• +1
Talkin about who you gon squabble with and who you shoot
You're only 60 pounds when you're wet and wearin boots

:forcedsmile:
did he write his lyrics in real muthaphuckkin g's ?

• +1
did he write his lyrics in real muthaphuckkin g's ?
Couldn't find anything. But since people wrote everything for him, I doubt he all of a sudden was able to create a masterpiece.

• +1
Couldn't find anything. But since people wrote everything for him, I doubt he all of a sudden was able to create a masterpiece.
you should listen to this :lul:

• +1