Reminder that this is the so called "Just Be White" people here are talking about

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken

"Just be White" aka just be 6psl, 6'3, 8 inch dick and WHITE. But trust me guys, its just be white. You can take advantage of it just around the blog in beautiful Romania

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 23391, try2beme and 4 others
nah bro, I am slav. If I go to romania looking like this:

1297778245138_ORIGINAL.jpg

ill get worshipped by ethnic girls. JBW bro.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, cutie_pie, Lonenely sigma and 2 others
nah bro, I am slav. If I go to romania looking like this:

1297778245138_ORIGINAL.jpg

ill get worshipped by ethnic girls. JBW bro.
Dude really started to embrace his signature

Typical Chad advice, "just go to Romania bro, worked for me"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30918
Can‘t hate him, Salludon and Amnesia are also Chads but are narcy beyond belief and never posted any guides that could help others achieve similar greatness.

Prettyboy garnered my utmost respect because he made like 10 hig-effort high—value threads on how to improve oneself when he first joined. He can have all the advantages he wants, he still tried his best to pull some of us out of the gutter.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Prettyboy, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
hahahah he doesn't exist nigga

Can‘t hate him, Salludon and Amnesia are also Chads but are narcy beyond belief and never posted any guides that could help others achieve similar greatness.

Prettyboy garnered my utmost respect because he made like 10 hig-effort high—value threads on how to improve himself when he first joined. He can have all the advantages he wants, he still tried his best to pull some of us out of the gutter.
Im not even hating on him. But that thread was utterly ridiculous

He's a fraud

What are the chances of 1 in a 10 million human ends up in an incel forum

• +1
Reactions: KingCR7, TheDragon, GetShrekt and 3 others
He's a fraud

What are the chances of 1 in a 10 million human ends up in an incel forum
Well, he's posted his face (in parts). It was pretty good. Obviously can't confirm dick or height though

Prettyboy garnered my utmost respect because he made like 10 hig-effort high—value threads on how to improve oneself when he first joined. He can have all the advantages he wants, he still tried his best to pull some of us out of the gutter.
salludon just lost fat

JBW is real because all white men are at least 6 foot with 7 inch dicks and chadlite faces. ethnics cant compete