bonus:

Young PSL god
Pics at 18

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Deleted member 33986, optimisticzoomer and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, Deleted member 31560, Deleted member 33986 and 4 others
he fixed his nct whhat

looked insane in that first pic he turned into a genric tiktok fag now

Screenshot 2023 08 23 at 110802 PM

this dudes fucking mouth/chin area look so weird. monkey-like... not sure why?

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, kuroganeikki, Deleted member 32410 and 3 others
He will never be close to the Meekspill

• +1
Reactions: lowerthirdking, optimisticzoomer and Deleted member 30679
He will never be close to the Meekspill
Different starting points, meeks was definitely a more extreme upbringing, but still both became famous and wealthy because of looks

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Damn, I opened this thread expecting to hear about Vinnie's past as a gangbanger in the hoods of Seattle and instead got absolute WATER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kiyopon, skeet, kuroganeikki and 3 others
Pic looks edited weird shadow placement
if I remember correctly he's also got some videos where his face glitches randomly, probably just uses filters.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and garoupilled_
There’s no way his side profile has 141 degree convexity but fuck knows where to find it.

Brutal, the women's cheers are deafening when he shows up at 0:40, but you barely hear any woman cheer when betabuxx deji shows up at 1:30

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum
  • Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
there such a high likelihood he is aware of this place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
you're right because vinne surpassed him into the depths of devil's lake
He knows how to market himself way better plus hair halo gives him more appeal. Plus body

Meeks eye area mogs him to suicide let’s be real. Plus his bones are more effortlessly good, vinnie is always fkin clenching his jaw

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, SurgeryEnjoyer, kuroganeikki and 1 other person
if you don't look like this and you want to have a gf in 2023 it's over for you
bro yall need to lower yalls standards for urself. You dont have to look like that to get a attractive girl to want you bro. Hes more attractive that 99% of men. Even the best looking guy at your school/work doesnt come close to looking like vinnie yet they still get all the girls calling them hot and being all over their dick. Half of yall are prolly attractive and yall just dont have the confidence to get it.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, kuroganeikki, Detective and 3 others
bro yall need to lower yalls standards for urself. You dont have to look like that to get a attractive girl to want you bro. Hes more attractive that 99% of men. Even the best looking guy at your school/work doesnt come close to looking like vinnie yet they still get all the girls calling them hot and being all over their dick. Half of yall are prolly attractive and yall just dont have the confidence to get it.
I'm a truecel it's over for me both men and women will always reject me from social events and women wont date me even though other truecels are getting laid and gfs in 2023. It's over for me I'm contemplating the rope because it is over buddy boyo fuck you go back to tik tok normie fuck i hate y

Last edited:
Lucas Karger is blackpilled i’m pretty sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
I'm a truecel it's over for me both men and women will always reject me from social events and women wont date me even though other truecels are getting laid and gfs in 2023. It's over for me I'm contemplating the rope because it is over buddy boyo fuck you go back to tik tok normie fuck i hate y
dumbass have u tried softmaxing, theres a genetic cap to hardmaxing and softmaxing both, theres a insanley high likelihood that u will never be vinnie hacker like 99% men but it dont matter.... its brutal but u cant die cuz of it its pathetic

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
dumbass have u tried softmaxing, theres a genetic cap to hardmaxing and softmaxing both, theres a insanley high likelihood that u will never be vinnie hacker like 99% men but it dont matter.... its brutal but u cant die cuz of it its pathetic
I look as uncanny as Barret but at least Barret is GL while im alien tier

Millionaire at 21

Model contracts

Sponsorships

Worldwide known

Biggest appeal for women

Insanity to believe that looks does not matter

bonus:

Young PSL god
Pics at 18

No he isn’t. In order to be this generations Meeks he would have to be bailed out of jail/prison due to his looks.
He isn’t even a criminal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Erik-Hexum and SidharthTheSlayer
Second guy Lucas could do everything at this life with his face- modelling, actor, media giant, success and millions of dollars in EVERY SPHERE AND JOB just because he's look like that, but this retard decided to be a gym rat and be a media gnome. Fucking faggot

• +1
Reactions: Aloft and kiyopon

Millionaire at 21

Model contracts

Sponsorships

Worldwide known

Biggest appeal for women

Insanity to believe that looks does not matter

bonus:

Young PSL god
Pics at 18

"This generation's Jeremy Meeks" despite having brown eyes? Nobody is actually going to fall for this

is facial structure and bones is stupid crazy. One of the few tik tok fags who deserve all the hype. What a fucking mogger.

• +1

witnessed him get cucked in the club by fouseytube, arab manlet chincel

18 yr old foggers coming up to fousey to fw him while vinnie sat in the corner drinking alcohol from a bottle

seen it all on livestream

he is indeed a handsome kid but not as jaw dropping as Meeks is

Meeks was legit 7 PSL in his prime, way more striking with insane IRL appeal as well
literally one in a billion

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum
right place, right time. just like Jeremy Meeks

how do "eyes > jaw" explain

is facial structure and bones is stupid crazy. One of the few tik tok fags who deserve all the hype. What a fucking mogger.
Yeah but the real deal is his facial leanness. His bones are 1 in a million but his facial leanness is 1 in a billion. Dude has no fat or water whatsoever, crazy angularity

• +1