Reminder that while you jerk off to MM's...

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
I'm on life support still suffering.

I had to change the password and set up a random one so I never enter and stalk again my oneitis snatchap.

Had I kept doing that I'd have ended up in an emergency room after a heart attack.

Reminder that every single night I snuggle up with blankets in fetal position and start to cry like a baby because I miss her. I hug my pillow I try to be warm while listening to sad songs on the background.

Giphy 1

And cry even harder knowing that I'm the only person in this planet going through something like this.

It's over.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, OOGABOOGA, Vitruvian and 1 other person
I feel like no matter how many people tell you to stop crying over some hoe you’ll never listen

how does she benefit your life? what does she do for you! Apart from shame you for having a 7 incher jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget and Hepatologyscribe
That's pathetic

• +1
Reactions: Ultramental
She don’t love u. She don’t care about u. She don’t value u. Think of yourself here king

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Catawampus, chadpreetcel123, RAITEIII and 2 others
she’s a whore bud

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
I'm on life support still suffering.

I had to change the password and set up a random one so I never enter and stalk again my oneitis snatchap.

Had I kept doing that I'd have ended up in an emergency room after a heart attack.

Reminder that every single night I snuggle up with blankets in fetal position and start to cry like a baby because I miss her. I hug my pillow I try to be warm while listening to sad songs on the background.

View attachment 281584

And cry even harder knowing that I'm the only person in this planet going through something like this.

It's over.
Faggot

Bro I remember you being excited to watch gravity falls and shit. what the fuck happened to you brah

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
She don’t love u. She don’t care about u. She don’t value u. Think of yourself here king

Hard to hear but the blackpill will set you free

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
I feel like no matter how many people tell you to stop crying over some hoe you’ll never listen

how does she benefit your life? what does she do for you! Apart from shame you for having a 7 incher jfl

In all honestly being together was great. Like another world but yeah.

Now I spend my days daydreaming about how I'd love to come across them on the streets and mog badly.

I think that could set me free. Lol
That's pathetic
I can't say otherwise.
Yh but that's not meant to make me feel good. There are blackpill reasons as to why I failed.
Bro I remember you being excited to watch gravity falls and shit. what the fuck happened to you brah
Many things while you were gone bro.
It does lol

dangerously bluepilled jfl

Kinda feeling like that today ngl

Lol what a subhuman retard

i felt like this at one point in life. tbh its nice to care for someone like a romantic movie. but as time passes, emotions do too. and the blackpill settles in

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
i felt like this at one point in life. tbh its nice to care for someone like a romantic movie. but as time passes, emotions do too. and the blackpill settles in

Attachments

• 1591962798017.png
    1591962798017.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 1591962798138.png
    1591962798138.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 1591962800802.png
    1591962800802.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1591962800843.png
    1591962800843.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 0
  • WTF
Reactions: Vitruvian
1591962798138-png.457154

• WTF
Reactions: Vitruvian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back