Reminder that women actually have more variance in what they find attractive than men

Squirtoutmabooty

Squirtoutmabooty

Just Be First truther
There is much more consensus among men about whom they find attractive than there is among women, according to a new study by Wake Forest University psychologist Dustin Wood.

The study, co-authored by Claudia Brumbaugh of Queens College, appears in the June issue of the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology.

"Men agree a lot more about who they find attractive and unattractive than women agree about who they find attractive and unattractive," says Wood, assistant professor of psychology. "This study shows we can quantify the extent to which men agree about which women are attractive and vice versa."

More than 4,000 participants in the study rated photographs of men and women (ages 18-25) for attractiveness on a 10-point scale ranging from "not at all" to "very." In exchange for their participation, raters were told what characteristics they found attractive compared with the average person. The raters ranged in age from 18 to more than 70.

Before the participants judged the photographs for attractiveness, the members of the research team rated the images for how seductive, confident, thin, sensitive, stylish, curvaceous (women), muscular (men), traditional, masculine/feminine, classy, well-groomed, or upbeat the people looked.

Breaking out these factors helped the researchers figure out what common characteristics appealed most to women and men.

Men's judgments of women's attractiveness were based primarily around physical features and they rated highly those who looked thin and seductive. Most of the men in the study also rated photographs of women who looked confident as more attractive.

As a group, the women rating men showed some preference for thin, muscular subjects, but disagreed on how attractive many men in the study were. Some women gave high attractiveness ratings to the men other women said were not attractive at all.

"As far as we know, this is the first study to investigate whether there are differences in the level of consensus male and female raters have in their attractiveness judgments," Wood says. "These differences have implications for the different experiences and strategies that could be expected for men and women in the dating marketplace."

For example, women may encounter less competition from other women for the men they find attractive, he says. Men may need to invest more time and energy in attracting and then guarding their mates from other potential suitors, given that the mates they judge attractive are likely to be found attractive by many other men.

Wood says the study results have implications for eating disorders and how expectations regarding attractiveness affect behavior.

"The study helps explain why women experience stronger norms than men to obtain or maintain certain physical characteristics," he says. "Women who are trying to impress men are likely to be found much more attractive if they meet certain physical standards, and much less if they don't. Although men are rated as more attractive by women when they meet these physical appearance standards too, their overall judged attractiveness isn't as tightly linked to their physical features."

The age of the participants also played a role in attractiveness ratings. Older participants were more likely to find people attractive if they were smiling.
If you can’t nichemax you’re either hideous or even uglier than you think

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, Amnesia, thisend and 2 others
we were having insanely high iq discussions in the disc about the nature of mankind, the global agenda, and the afterlife and your retarded ass still wants to talk about what "muh bitches" find attractive.

literally die motherfucker

in b4 you mog me, you don't clown

Old nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 5818, Chadeep and 8 others
Nichemaxx is cope
Just chads dressed in a different way
At the end of the day women want the same in a man...tall, sharp jaw, lean etc
While there are men who PREFER short girls, or chubby girls...you can't find women who PREFER short men
Or a woman who prefer recessed men...doesn't exist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Toth's thot, Deleted member 14262 and 21 others
we were having insanely high iq discussions in the disc about the nature of mankind, the global agenda, and the afterlife and your retarded ass still wants to talk about what "muh bitches" find attractive.

literally die motherfucker

in b4 you mog me, you don't clown

View attachment 1232454
Nichemaxx is cope
While there are men who PREFER short girls, or chubby girls...you can't find women who PREFER short men
Cope chud the science is settled

Nichemaxx is cope
3 things you need to be universally attractive
just like the saying says, there is no saying like this for women (men like flat tits, small tits, big tits, big ass, all this shit)
women are far more streamlined

tall dark handsome

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, .👽., oldcelloser and 6 others
Things like the eye area are most subjective because obviously its the most complex group of features, which there are several variations.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Mongrelcel, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 3 others
I read studies also.

And compared to men. Women have a bit more variance, in what they find attractive.

Which is a good thing, imo.

I agree on niche maxxing, when you are not a Chad.
But most dudes here seem to think, it's best to he looking like every NPC. Because they scared to standout.

They can not stand. That niche means.
Being hated by most.
But liked by some.

Whereas styling like an NPC. As a non Chad.
One is neither liked nor hated by any.
One is the invisible Man.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 14262, Mongrelcel and 12 others
I like fat girls. Are there females who like fat guys? Nope!

I like girls taller than I am. Do any women like men shorter than they’re? Nope!

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, oldcelloser, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person
I like fat girls. Are there females who like fat guys? Nope!

I like girls taller than I am. Do any women like men shorter than they’re? Nope!
Literally less than 10% of men like fat or taller-than-them girls.

You are maybe coping because you know you can't get better. Do you see any Chads with fat girls?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Slasher
Le science daily

Tall(er), dark and handsome is the only "niche". Men definitely have more variety in their preferences.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
how do I know what niche to maxx?

• +1
Yes, women like all types of men

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, court monarch777, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
Exactly. Men universally want feminine looking women with low WHR who have youthful qualities. Women on the other hand have preferences ranging from k-pop anorexic twinks to hairy bears. Usually their self-esteem moderates what they are atrracted to, with more confident women preffering more masculine attractive men. With males however, even the ugliest most high inhib faggot will only prefer hot girls out of his league.

The idea that women only go for Chad is the stupidest thing on this site and a convenient excuse for why most people here are still single.

• JFL
Exactly. Men universally want feminine looking women with low WHR who have youthful qualities. Women on the other hand have preferences ranging from k-pop anorexic twinks to hairy bears. Usually their self-esteem moderates what they are atrracted to, with more confident women preffering more masculine attractive men. With males however, even the ugliest most high inhib faggot will only prefer hot girls out of his league.

The idea that women only go for Chad is the stupidest thing on this site and a convenient excuse for why most people here are still single.
I smell a fucking rat.

behind the mask | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme

you glownigger faggot actually read the study instead of just skimming the abstract

• Ugh..
Reactions: Nothinginparticular
I smell a fucking rat.

View attachment 1296558
you glownigger faggot actually read the study instead of just skimming the abstract
I've read many such studies in depth you brainless fucking mongoloid, and most of them point to the conclusion that while women's interests are more diversified in accordance with both their own biological and psychological traits, men have more consistent and specific preferences. It's like you don't even know what you're saying.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8461
owo i dont think so, they just want chad uwu
chad dressed in different ways
chad with different personalities
chad with different haircut

but they must all have the same body type, the same jaw, the same eye area, the same maxilla, nw1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 5786
I've read many such studies in depth you brainless fucking mongoloid, and most of them point to the conclusion that while women's interests are more diversified in accordance with both their own biological and psychological traits, men have more consistent and specific preferences. It's like you don't even know what you're saying.
haha that looks like something I would write. You're not wrong bro, I just misread your sentence, my bad. I read "only prefer" and thought you were implying every incel is a standardcel that would never settle for anything less than a 99th percentile stacy. But I guess I just inferred it.

nichemaxx is the biggest cope in the history of the world;
just roid tan tatt if you have subchad lite face
chadlite+ face could get by with skinnier body so long as the face is lean
oh and go ouside to parties, bars, etc. without relying on TInder ONLY, like an autist :feelskek:

• +1
"Niche" jfl, whatever flavor of the month has status is what is "niche". There is no niche, women are attracted to status, it just so happens a variety of men have status.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 14262
Universal traits all girls like:
-Tall
-Good bone structure
-Nw1
-skinny with good insertions
- Good eye area
- Proportional and symmetrical face
-Smooth skin without acne

The "type" of women may vary more, but will follow this pattern most of the time.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Richard_Hungwell
Universal traits all girls like:
No
Non-virgins prefer this because of nephilim raping their ancestors, virgins don't care
-Good bone structure
Yes, but prettyboy bone structure is preferred by virgins (who are ideal)
Yes, but some non-virgins are okay with bald ogres
-skinny with good insertions
Meme string of words, not even comprehensible english
- Good eye area
True
- Proportional and symmetrical face
Mostly true
-Smooth skin without acne
Virgins mostly have this preference

• +1
Women love all sorts of guys Teehee!