Reminder that you should not go too abroad with leanmaxxing

chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Kraken
Usually the first advice someone is given on looksmaxxing circles is to lose fat, as even most healthy BMI men will still have a high bf % which will overshadow their facial bones (if they have any)

It's a good idea to drop around 10-15%, so you can see your true face, and consider harder looksmaxxing methods such as surgery along with it.

But after that 10-15 mark you should either try bulking up muscle, if not then protect your current form, going below will do more harm than good.

too low BF negatives are:
-Getting cold more easily, due to lack of insulation as well as lower thyroid hormone-or at least lower conversion to the active form.
-Getting sick more easily, due to the stress of dieting and lack of resources to adequately support your immune system.
-Getting injured more easily, due to the lack of fat protecting the joints, lower carb intake and less bloat inside and outside the muscles.
-Feeling weak more easily, due to less carb intake, lower glycogen stores and slower recovery time as well as less favorable leverages.
-Sleeping poorly, due to higher cortisol and low blood sugar at night.
-Have a lower libido at times. Most TRULY (not TRT) natural bodybuilders will have castrate levels of testosterone on stage.
-Lose muscle more easily, due to less calories, lower testosterone, shitty sleep and worse training.

And that’s not even talking about all the diet and lifestyle sacrifices needed to GET and then STAY at that body fat percentage-lots of training and not that many calories.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
also if you're manlet/framelet you need some bf to look like a man

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Elvisandreaa, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
also if you're manlet/framelet you need some bf to look like a man
very true, increased bf, whether you like it or not goes to your shoulders, arms and legs etc... in my opinion you should just stop after you get visible ab gains and a slimmed down face and focus on muscle afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 15899 and 1 other person
I went from 17% to 15% IF man it was worth it face lean asf could see my zygote due to drinking gallon of water and flushing out sodium like cutting water weight I would usually train (boxing) empty stomach so 20 hour fast everyday for 7 months

I went from 17% to 15% IF man it was worth it face lean asf could see my zygote due to drinking gallon of water and flushing out sodium like cutting water weight I would usually train (boxing) empty stomach so 20 hour fast everyday for 7 months
15 is where lean starts, my post was more of directed towards people who auschwitz themselves and end up looking like an underdeveloped twink

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
15 is where lean starts, my post was more of directed towards people who auschwitz themselves and end up looking like an underdeveloped twink
10% is when they should bulk up depending on body type endomorph store fat in hips and belly they should never unless roidmaxxing, ectomorph should bulk most of it is gonna be muscle not fat

Agreed, natties should not go below 10%

But there is not one natty on this forum under 10%

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Trust me, nobody on this forum is ever gonna reach sub-10% body fat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, Rasputin, NumbThePain and 3 others
Trust me, nobody on this forum is ever gonna reach sub-10% body fat.
Miley Cyrus Nod GIF by The Voice