(Reminder) The amount of experience you missed out on in your whole life is suifuel inducing. If you're born a Chad or incel is all about LUCK.

D

Deleted member 3832

Kraken
I don't even know where to start with the amount of things you (and I) missed on.

You never got the chance to have sex with the girl you liked in high school, genetically superior boys did that.

On Fridays or Saturdays you spent most of your time inside playing videogames while your genetically superior friends were always hanging out together and having sex with their girls.

You spent most of your time inside studying in hopes of getting a well paying job because your parents told you that succes will get you a fine woman (betabuxx) while your good looking friends were always outside having fun, doing sports etc.

Your genetically superior "friends" secretely made fun of your failos such as your bug eyes or non-existent eyebrows.

From the day that you are born you are either destined to live the life of a man who will always have sex, fun and success or live the life of a man who will always struggle, be frustrated, be in anguish and be a failure to society in general.

And the worst thing is is that nothing can change this. You can get all the surgeries you want and your genes will stay the same. Imagine the look of horror from your wife once she realises how ugly her (and your) children look because of your inferior genetics.

We are born the same and die the same. But our experiences in life are FAR different and determined by our DNA.

As I said before. You can't change this. Your DNA is ironclad, locked in a space so tiny that not even the most powerful microinjectors can't pry apart your DNA strands.

And so it happens to be. Your life, your being, the very you is shaped from the day you were born.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky, AlexHeally, Deleted member 4209 and 3 others
orig

Most my slays came from online and I don’t like it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
GENETIC INEQUALITY IS THE GREATEST INEQUALITY

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 4209, Andros and 1 other person
CHAD OR DEATH