Reminder there will be a guaranteed crypto pump when Trump becomes president

apocalypse

apocalypse

Later this years we'll have a confluence of 4 year cycle + crypto friendly president + rate cuts to usher in the bull run
If you're not holding any bitcoin then what are you doing?

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: buflek, FutureSlayer, Gaygymmaxx and 8 others
Crypto is inevitable. Increasingly more so because of todays polarizing politics and distrust of people and centralized institutions.

Attachments

• J$ackedtotheTITZZ.mp4
    530.4 KB
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Imretarded? and apocalypse
Later this years we'll have a confluence of 4 year cycle + crypto friendly president + rate cuts to usher in the bull run
definitely, also jfl at holding BTC unless you have 500k USD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vergil.is, PsychoDsk, piec and 1 other person
buy donald trump shitcoins shilled on /pol/ and /biz/.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, ascension and apocalypse
definitely, also jfl at holding BTC unless you have 500k USD
buy donald trump shitcoins shilled on /pol/ and /biz/.
Reminder BTC hasn't stopped cucking altcoins since November 2022

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and MA_ascender
Bitcoin has no use case. Buying it is more of a bet that itll gain hype than an actual investment

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, heightmaxxing, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
Bitcoin has no use case. Buying it is more of a bet that itll gain hype than an actual investment
Read The Bitcoin Standard

Lol if you think the Jews will ever allow an independent unregulated digital currency to ever prosper.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Htobrother, <6PSLcel and Imretarded?
I'll buy some bitcoin. Fuck it lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zurzolo and apocalypse
Lol if you think the Jews will ever allow an independent unregulated digital currency to ever prosper.
lol at you
CBDC is taking over the entire financial market
cash, dollars, euros won't exist anymore in a couple years.
the entire world will run on CBDC (crypto)

also OP is right, buy fucking bitcoin
every1 should ATLEAST have 1 btc in their cold wallet.
Exchanges are running out of supply + crypto as a whole is just beginning. BTC is king and it will sit at 500k per btc in the next 2-5 years

Reminder BTC hasn't stopped cucking altcoins since November 2022
View attachment 3029945

To me it looks like BTC.D has topped out, monthly candles being rejected from the same level + bearish divergence on the RSI

I'm hoping an altcoin rally starts soon. May begin once the Ethereum ETF starts next week.

BTCD 2024 07 14 13 43 22

Last edited:
To me it looks like BTC.D has topped out, monthly candles being rejected from the same level + bearish divergence on the RSI

I'm hoping an altcoin rally starts soon. May begin once the Ethereum ETF starts next week.

View attachment 3030206
Maybe but I think (TOTAL3-USDT)/BTC still needs to revisit its range lows at 0.25. Normies are completely demoralised and disillusioned with their smooth brain memecoins dropping and now they’re giving up on crypto and going out to have sex and enjoy summer. I think this will bring about the final altcoin cuckening drop in August.

Maybe but I think (TOTAL3-USDT)/BTC still needs to revisit its range lows at 0.25. Normies are completely demoralised and disillusioned with their smooth brain memecoins dropping and now they’re giving up on crypto and going out to have sex and enjoy summer. I think this will bring about the final altcoin cuckening drop in August.

It's possible, but the truth is that all altcoins have dipped around 60-70% already. For more downside, BTC would need to start breaking key levels which would further destroy investor sentiment - I don't see that happening because the stock markets are all pumping. A situation where stock markets pump and BTC has a multi-month correction has never happened before.

They will never, that’s how they lose power

Eth does and in terms of up and down moves they do the same thing

I agree though eth is actually usable so it'll overtake btc (% not price) if we actually develop a more crypto based currency and economy

If eth becomes mainstream it will get huge, btc is more like a investment in a precious metal a resource that deplets thought its own nature (halving)

You bought the incelCOIN

It's use case is decentralized store of value with a finite supply.

Beyond that it doesn't really matter. Gold is kind of a stupid concept as well but it caught on because enough people gave it value.

if you dont buy maga coin and donald tremp before november ur brain dead

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse