Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Don’t give them the satisfaction

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LancasteR, Jova, dopaminebeyondfried and 2 others
who wants these things for me

who is everyone bro you might just be paranoid bhai...
not paranoid bro. Is it just coincidence that everywhere I look, people are gaslighting my ass ? It's obvious they are against me.

not paranoid bro. Is it just coincidence that everywhere I look, people are gaslighting my ass ? It's obvious they are against me.
how are they gaslighting you bhai

might be a looksmin to take antipsychotics but you might need them bhai
I think he might be right, he just isn't great at explaining

I think he might be right, he just isn't great at explaining
fuark, even after all my technotutoring/vocabulary building. I still can't articulate what is happening to me. But some shut is definitely happening.

not schizo faggot ass
nigga you talking about some
They look away, starting jerking their head around, make faces, etc etc.
Everyone bro. They are awaiting your downfall !
typical paranoia unless you explain it better bhai my ears are open

nigga you talking about some

typical paranoia unless you explain it better bhai my ears are open
Bro, I am telling you what I am experiencing is not schizophrenia. I can't even enjoy my time outside because people are moving around like bots n shut and doing weird shut to me. For example, I was looking at this old dude and when I turned away he jerked around really fast to throw me off. Even online videos are bugged to the max, with a new machnination to cause me emotional disturbances.

Bro, I am telling you what I am experiencing is not schizophrenia. I can't even enjoy my time outside because people are moving around like bots n shut and doing weird shut to me. For example, I was looking at this old dude and when I turned away he jerked around really fast to throw me off. Even online videos are bugged to the max, with a new machnination to cause me emotional disturbances.
THEY ARE AFTER US, WE HAVE TO HIDE BEFORE THEY IMPLANT CHIPS IN OUR BRAINS

THEY ARE AFTER US, WE HAVE TO HIDE BEFORE THEY IMPLANT CHIPS IN OUR BRAINS
They have something nefarious planned for us. You are probably in on their machinations.

They have something nefarious planned for us. You are probably in on their machinations.
theyre making a new virus that turns you into a shit munching pajeet that takes over you like venom, we have to recruit pakicels to help us in our noble battle

theyre making a new virus that turns you into a shit munching pajeet that takes over you like venom, we have to recruit pakicels to help us in our noble battle

layjit