I think that's what I need.
even though my bite isn't weird like his
I've heard lefort 1 can make some people ended up with gummy smile,
does this proceed?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Not a Chad, but high tier normie
Legit,
That's often the maximum, Looksmaxxing can do. From normie, to Above average, in some lucky cases maybe Chadlite. But nearly never, full Chad. Imo, Chad's are born basically, not created.
That dude on OP, is above avarge and maybe Chadliteon a good day.

Also, he added like 1 full point (or more) just on his skin tone. He went from pale ugly skin color, to a pretty beautifull skin tone.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, CursedOne, medialcanthuscel and 1 other person
Nct, long midface and tilted eyebrows are holding him down at the normie range.

since i almost look like him i hope to achieve the same result
I think that's what I need.
even though my bite isn't weird like his
I've heard lefort 1 can make some people ended up with gummy smile,
does this proceed?
usually is the opposite,but i could be wrong

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Legit,
That's often the maximum, Looksmaxxing can do. From normie, to Above average, in some lucky cases maybe Chadlite. But nearly never, full Chad. Imo, Chad's are born basically, not created.

Also, he added like 1 full point (or more) just on his skin tone. He went from pale ugly skin color, to a pretty beautifull skin tone.

In practical terms, a guy with a face like his in the after, would not miss beautiful woman on the street looking at him. In my opinion this is a chad.
even more if he adds a good body
He could go to Taban and improve his eyes

• +1
Reactions: Kade
since i almost look like him i hope to achieve the same result

usually is the opposite,but i could be wrong
Doesnt people do lefort I to fix the gummy smile ??
I saw more than one person saying that a normal person could come out with a bug smile

if you think that the guy in the last line is wanking in his basement you are on a cope overdose

Legit,

Well. It depends what the starting point is. If prior to looksmaxing you're 20%+ bodyfat, not holding proper tongue and body posture, eat shit and are dehydrated you have a huge margin of improving your looks
High tier normie? cope he looks better than 5 PSL easily, I think he’s scraping chad lite imo
Long face, droopy lower eyelid, negative ct

his mouth looks bigger lol, look at that

Doesnt people do lefort I to fix the gummy smile ??
I saw more than one person saying that a normal person could come out with a bug smile
could you provide an example?

Dr-Joel-Defrancq-1456572582053813900_8966.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: Alexanderr
Well. It depends what the starting point is. If prior to looksmaxing you're 20%+ bodyfat,
I agree. When someone is a fatso, you just don't know if there actually is Chad under that layer of blubber. For fatso's, they can maybe ascend to Chad. But they actually already were a Chad in basic structure, it was just hidden under the fat.

this is the normal case
they say if a normal person do this could end up with gummy smile, but the OP seems to be a normal person, idk

guys underevaluate how big is the step from trash to normal

I agree. When someone is a fatso, you just don't know if there actually is Chad under that layer of blubber. For fatso's, they can maybe ascend to Chad. But they actually already were a Chad in basic structure, it was just hidden under the fat.
shut up please

this is the normal case
they say if a normal person do this could end up with gummy smile, but the OP seems to be a normal person, idk
idk, they would need to rotate your jaws clockwise to do that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634
  • +1
just have good starting base and easy to fix deformity br0

• +1
Talk for yourself, I can recognize a Chad structure even if he weights 150kg

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 3043
Holy fuck, from witch to angel.
8-Figure17-1.png
8-Figure18-1.png

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 3043
what the hell

he truly became Chad, with 3 surgeries, he went from a 3/10 to a 6.5, maybe even 7

he improved skintone and hair

• +1
he has ethnic glow

Chadlite imo

Probably the best looksmax I've ever seen.

This plus a chin implant.
Implants are not mentioned anywhere
Mentoplasty and genio should be the same thing
That surgeon says he doesnt deal with implants

I need doublejaw so badly

Damn, they all became hot

That surgery is so legit!

giphy.gif

at the excited low IQ copers ITT

He had a fucking 5mm + overbite motherfuckers, he NEEDED double jaw surgery, like every single before-after posted ITT. Your slightly recessed average ass looking jaw with class 1 bite is not getting this and you will not see significant improvement from it.

But you know what? Actually go give all your dad's money to some sketchy fuck surgeon from Europe to have your occlusion fucked up and get jaw surgery to end up with marginally at best improvement and then come here crying or join JSF and go cry there. Don't worry though, you did the right thing! That's what "muh high IQ :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:" posters from PSL told me to do. They've seen ascensions no one has. The insane suggestion before-afters are hidden iN tHe dOcToRs oFfIce bro trust me.

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Cope