He’s 6’2 white of course and has a decent athletic body

no Muh “Barrett bones” or whatever the fuck

just
Height
White
Curly hair
No facial deformities ~5 PSL face

and you’re a chad.
He’s been hit up by high tier girls all round and rejected them too meanwhile you guys rot looking for the next “Muh surgery to 6 PSL bro!!!”

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, Deleted member 14781, thereallegend and 22 others
A high IQ summation

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Yerico7, Euclidd and 2 others
Most women unironically just want a tall man that is lean with a lean face that is white, plus points for colored eyes, 8”+ peen (6”+ baseline) and plus points for supergymmaxxed body

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Yerico7, Gaia262 and 5 others

• JFL
Reactions: ProAcktiv, Warlow and SubhumanCurrycel
Most women unironically just want a tall man that is lean with a lean face that is white, plus points for colored eyes, 8”+ peen (6”+ baseline) and plus points for supergymmaxxed body
not too gymmaxxed though

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, SubhumanCurrycel and St. Wristcel
Hair is one of the most important things ngl

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Yerico7, ultra18 and 6 others
Agree, most women I have asked irl said they would not date a man under 5'10, and have said all these things as well. This is still only like 5% of the population though.

The meme gender

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, thereallegend, Hey dont talk to me and 7 others
Hey bro before I go do u want me to ask girls anything at the frat parties this fall besides if they would date a 5'10 curry, don't think I forgot about that fucking promise I made you in March fam

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, mulattomaxxer and SubhumanCurrycel
Agree, most women I have asked irl said they would not date a man under 5'10, and have said all these things as well. This is still only like 5% of the population though.

The meme gender
Do they actually know how tall 5ft10 is or no

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, chadison and SubhumanCurrycel
Hey bro before I go do u want me to ask girls anything at the frat parties this fall besides if they would date a 5'10 curry, don't think I forgot about that fucking promise I made you in March fam
Yea ask would they date a 5’10 Indian assuming he doesn’t have a thick accent would be interesting

• +1
Reactions: chadison
Do they actually know how tall 5ft10 is or no
No idea tbh I've just asked them "what's the absolute shortest you would date" some of them have said 5'10, others have said your height minus one or two inches (I am 6'0.5" in my shoes, so I'm frauding 5'11.5"). So it seems 59-510 is the minimum

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, SubhumanCurrycel, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
Yea ask would they date a 5’10 Indian assuming he doesn’t have a thick accent would be interesting
Will do. We have a 6'2 and 5'8 both good looking Indians in my fraternity

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and SubhumanCurrycel
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: curry milfslayer, thereallegend, volcelfatcel and 2 others
Fuck my barber for cutting my hair extremely short
just tell that nigga not to cut your hair so short, what you scared of him or something?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

The meme gender
I went out recently and I was talking to two beckies and they started talking about dating and height. They both said no guy shorter then her, they also said they have to be taller then them in small heels. One of them was short @5ft2 and the other one was "tall" @5ft6. The short girl also talked about how she instantly rejected a guy she went on a date with because he was 5ft 1. She was looking down at him on the date. He even asked her for validation, asking if it was ok for him to be this short. She said his personality was great JFL but he was too short to date.

Being a turbomanlet is a death setence. You have to locationmaxx or dwarfmaxx (over for your children). My heart does go out for turbomanlets, they are utterly fucked due to something out of their control. Being a turbomanlet is one of the worst fates a man can have.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, chadison, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
just be tall and psl5 theory

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1 and SubhumanCurrycel
Yeah I buy it, if he’s 6’2” his face is good enough that he has chad SMV

I know a guy who has amazing bones but would be much below this guy SMV, same body but 5’8”. Height is as important as face irl appeal, but you have to have some of both, you can’t be 6’7” and Steve Buscemi face and you can’t be a 5’3” Henry Cavill

most of my rise in appeal in college was when I went from 5’8 to 6’1 even though I stayed fat, losing fat I got the face too but height was enough

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Yerico7, Banepilled and 3 others
fuck I really need to scratch inside the tip of my penis I have an itch that ain’t gonna quitch, I need a cotton swab to get in that delicious little urethra of mine :y'all:

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and SubhumanCurrycel
wish I was a few inches taller + white

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13409 and SubhumanCurrycel
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
View attachment 1271554View attachment 1271555

just
Height
White
Curly hair

and you’re a chad.
He’s been hit up by high tier girls all round and rejected them too meanwhile you guys rot looking for the next “Muh surgery to 6 PSL bro!!!”
I’d be happy with being psl 5 or 5.5. I’ve been rated 4 to 4.5 but obviously that half point is a true game changer when you gain it

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 10615, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
I’d be happy with being psl 5 or 5.5. I’ve been rated 4 to 4.5 but obviously that half point is a true game changer when you gain it
4PSL with 6’2” height still would have decent SMV

his height is a large component of what makes him chad along with body. His face just doesn’t detract

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
He doesn't even look that white tbh

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
View attachment 1271554View attachment 1271555

just
Height
White
Curly hair

and you’re a chad.
true that.
the local chat, that can go through the local dating pool with ease.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Average is attractive when it comes to facial attractiveness. Too much of anything would look bad for the majority of people. A 6’0 plus guy with a 6/10 face would mog everyone in real life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
Average is attractive when it comes to facial attractiveness. Too much of anything would look bad for the majority of people. A 6’0 plus guy with a 6/10 face would mog everyone in real life
How? He gets mogged by 6' and 7/10 face

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back