Reminder this is chad

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
365526D2 0EE7 4C66 A9AA 297B8112C6BD

White hair and height theory confirmed yet again
He’s 6’3 for reference

he made a tinder instantly got 100+ matches and got a girlfriend off it before deleting the app.

you are looking at a real life slayer
“Muh PSL muh bones muh muh muh”

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Enfant terrible, Deleted member 6217, Mrinfinityx and 20 others
He has a good frame too and looks NT

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Post more pics of him. This has to be complete cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, TUSSELEIF, TopzCat1 and 8 others
Will he perform when he has moggers right in front of him?

Run up on that boy and mog his cousin right in front of him

hair receeding back so i know that he is moggable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, WontStopNorwooding, TopzCat1 and 13 others
cringe retard

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Deleted member 14667, Deleted member 14274 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: TopzCat1 and Deleted member 7725
Do you always add "and hair" because you have some solely logic based reasoning for the supremeness of the hairpill or are you just saying that because you're balding, there is certainly a lot more to being attractive than having a hairline, not denying it's importance though.

"Everything matters" is my position

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Enfant terrible, Mrinfinityx and AsGoodAsItGets
Do you always add "and hair" because you have some solely logic based reasoning for the supremeness of the hairpill or are you just saying that because you're balding, there is certainly a lot more to being attractive than having a hairline, not denying it's importance though.

"Everything matters" is my position
Everything matters but severe balding vs a full head of hair literally halves perceived physical attractiveness score on average
D79B81C5 9F74 47E3 A1A1 F44E3C0803E2

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Germania and Deleted member 756
I look better than him and I didn't get that much success on Tinder, so it must be due to his location, if your story is true.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Mrinfinityx, gamma and 3 others
Height is cope, Tell me why 4'9 girl rejected me while I'm 6'1. The guy above is rich that's the only explanation for it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and SubhumanCurrycel
Height is cope, Tell me why 4'9 girl rejected me while I'm 6'1. The guy above is rich that's the only explanation for it.
He got 100+ matches on tinder in a matter of days do you think they knew if he’s rich lol

• +1
Reactions: mortis
We would need to see his app profile, but a 6'3, white, HTN face guy is going to have pull. He isn't Chad though.

Also, thanks for the Looksmaxing advice.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, .👽., AsGoodAsItGets and 3 others
He got 100+ matches on tinder in a matter of days do you think they knew if he’s rich lol
You can show off your wealth in pics. Also where is the tinder experiment you talking about?no screen shots?

Height sounds like cope to those who don’t have it. I grew from 5’9” to 6’1 in college with no other changes and went from basically virgin who fucked only once into a chadlite in terms of SMV

Height is as important as face, you need one of the two to be good looking but the lesser of the two has to also be good

height is not cope, maybe you’re not 6’1” :feelshah:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Yerico7, lilhorizontal32 and 4 others
Height is as important as face
Only face matters, height makes a gl face more attractive.
A guy with gl face can get anything regardless of height. A tall guy without face can't get anything no matter how tall is he basically Without face height means nothing. Also jfl at you if you think 6'1 is tall nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and SubhumanCurrycel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 14274
Height sounds like cope to those who don’t have it. I grew from 5’9” to 6’1 in college with no other changes and went from basically virgin who fucked only once into a chadlite in terms of SMV

Height is as important as face, you need one of the two to be good looking but the lesser of the two has to also be good

height is not cope, maybe you’re not 6’1” :feelshah:
As a 6'7" incel, I can confirm height is cope if you don't have a good face.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, AsGoodAsItGets and Gaia262
Only face matters, height makes a gl face more attractive.
A guy with gl face can get anything regardless of height. A tall guy without face can't get anything no matter how tall is he basically Without face height means nothing. Also jfl at you if you think 6'1 is tall nowadays.
6’1” barefoot is the beginning of tall, cope if you think it’s not

I’m taller than 95% of people I come across and I’ve only met 3 people in the last year who actually towered over me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7 and mortis
View attachment 1274211
He’s 6’3 for reference

he made a tinder instantly got 100+ matches and got a girlfriend off it before deleting the app.

Mogs me. It's over.

Agreed. These are the real men we’re in conpetition with, not some unicorn “7 psl” gigamogger. These are the guys you see in real life with gl women.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 14274, Yerico7 and 3 others
View attachment 1274211
He’s 6’3 for reference

Thus site and others have unreal expectations for looks and female hypergamy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and SubhumanCurrycel
sure 100 matches bro:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274 and SubhumanCurrycel
ain't no fucking way this dude got 100 matches in couple of days, he has almost incel tier looks

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Romeo1111, Yerico7 and 2 others
6’1” barefoot is the beginning of tall, cope if you think it’s not

I’m taller than 95% of people I come across and I’ve only met 3 people in the last year who actually towered over me
Which manlet land you live:lul:I'm exactly 6'1 barefoot and 60% of the guys on campus are my height. 20% are way shorter and 20% are taller. That's average height not tall for a zoomer. You gotta be atleast 6'3 to be considered above average but idk about your country.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and gamma
View attachment 1274211
He’s 6’3 for reference

height is more important than face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Litchi4423, Deleted member 14274, Yerico7 and 2 others
Which manlet land you live:lul:I'm exactly 6'1 barefoot and 60% of the guys on campus are my height. 20% are way shorter and 20% are taller. That's average height not tall for a zoomer. You gotta be atleast 6'3 to be considered above average but idk about your country.
You’re not 6’1”

either that you’re a student in north Netherlands :lul:

pick one

if you can’t say right now that you’re a student at a university in North Holland or Friesland or maybe even Dalmatia if they even have universities, then I want everyone to read this know that this guy isn’t 6’1 and is frauding from 5’11.5 or something

benefit of the doubt he is a weak 6’1” in his airmaxxes

for just $1 a day you too can adopt a poor heightfrauding manlet and our missionaries will teach him how to pick taller shoes, measure himself correctly, and stop adding 2” to his barefoot height. With your help we can end global height inflation.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow
You’re not 6’1”

either that you’re a student in north Netherlands :lul:

pick one

if you can’t say right now that you’re a student at a university in North Holland or Friesland or maybe even Dalmatia if they even have universities, then I want everyone to read this know that this guy isn’t 6’1 and is frauding from 5’11.5 or something

benefit of the doubt he is a weak 6’1” in his airmaxxes
no retard im from iran, imagine lying your average hight in a fucking nobody forum:lul:

• +1
Reactions: evap0 and EverythingMattersCel
Literally nobody in Iran is that tall https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_human_height_by_country

You guys are 5’7” on average even for young men age 20

manlet nation

you’re probably 5’9” and think you’re 6’1

this is so sad :feelswhy:
the reality i live is different than these datas, 5'7 was accurate 2 generations ago but nowadays zoomers are just tall. anyways i don't give a fuck about you, you believe me not nothing changes tbh :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho
the reality i live is different than these datas, 5'7 was accurate 2 generations ago but nowadays zoomers are just tall. anyways i don't give a fuck about you, you believe me not nothing changes tbh :lul:
These are studies conducted in 2019 by independent third parties :lul::lul::lul:

Now we know who’s coping

These are studies conducted in 2019 by independent third parties :lul::lul::lul:

Now we know who’s coping
Screenshot 2021 08 17 192356

jfl at your blind ass, its 2005. this data might be correct tho i didn't count developing poor parts and cities of this country, poor diet causes poor height and development.

View attachment 1274211
He’s 6’3 for reference

Wtf is this, he is normie at best, compare to Yerger JFL

Agreed. These are the real men we’re in conpetition with, not some unicorn “7 psl” gigamogger. These are the guys you see in real life with gl women.
So MOG them into 6 or 7 PSL looksmaxing?