chadriguez

chadriguez

Bronze

This mf True Geordie is 35

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 23554, Oberyn and 7 others
He looks the same as he did back in 2018 and shit so Im guessing hes been lookin like that for at least 6-7 years. Absolutely brutal

"CONFIDENCE IS KEY WITH WOMEN, GAME WORKS, LOOKS DON'T MATTER"
Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News
Well considering he likes to tell women to shit on his chest and to shove a BBC dildo in his mouth and ass, I'm gonna say he has all the confidence in the world

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, BigBundaSlapper and enchanted_elixir
He gets laid dawg lol its the skullpill

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
I don’t think I’ll ever do roids, but gear is the one thing where it might be beneficial to deploy in moderation but you shouldn’t “max”. This guy is probably on everything under the sun, and it’s taking a toll on his body. There’s tons of Hollywood actors though that do a couple sarms cycles and look natural with little side effects

• +1
just stay a natty and once you've consistently lifted for 8 years and stayed faithful to your strict diet of chicken and rice you'll maybe just maybe be able attain a physique thats 1/1000ths as impressive as david laids bro

Simply say youre too much of a pussy to inject test and move on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: virren, 444, Moggable and 2 others
View attachment 1943164
This mf True Geordie is 35
stupid cherrypick he's actually a fatass that likes to eat too much and its not as much muscle as you think its more fat that he has
here's an example of a roider who still looks young and good

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and bara
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and softlysoftly
just stay a natty and once you've consistently lifted for 8 years and stayed faithful to your strict diet of chicken and rice you'll maybe just maybe be able attain a physique thats 1/1000ths as impressive as david laids bro

this- a bunch of pussies lol; you'll never be without a woman if you roid; the quality may not be top though :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368, Blackgymmax and Moggable
He looks his age, no more no less. I don’t see what you are pointing out… Btw did he publicly say he uses steroids?

NOOOOO!!!! But muh muh pretty boy looks muh muh balding muh muh heart attack muh collagen muh surgerinos muh face over body

• JFL
You low IQ subhumam twinks are embarassing, sometimes I wonder if Hitler should come back and destroy every sub 100IQ subhuman like you. Stupid nigger

Most of these roidcels have fucked up lifestyles, they don't do skincare, haircare or take care of themselves properly (a part of it is because of high T, they stop caring about useless stuff). They're also cortisol spiked most of the time which ages them even more, also he looks fine, he's bald which makes him look older + big beard

• +1
You low IQ subhumam twinks are embarassing, sometimes I wonder if Hitler should come back and destroy every sub 100IQ subhuman like you. Stupid nigger

Most of these roidcels have fucked up lifestyles, they don't do skincare, haircare or take care of themselves properly (a part of it is because of high T, they stop caring about useless stuff). They're also cortisol spiked most of the time which ages them even more, also he looks fine, he's bald which makes him look older + big beard

Yup

srs? I'm pretty sure I seen him on his podcst talking about his ex

looks and sounds like a faggot :lul:......wtf would you analyze your relationship like a foid lol? move on bitch.....

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly, virren and Preoximerianas
Because of growth hormone. Not test

this- a bunch of pussies lol; you'll never be without a woman if you roid; the quality may not be top though :lul:

Not true man you have to still be good looking otherwise it's worthless

Not true man you have to still be good looking otherwise it's worthless
somewhat; but the more top % your body is, the more you can get away with the fayce imo, and you will also enter the niche territory, which can guarantee you a gf if youre as low as 2.5 imo
you can even get away with an ugly face (in 2023 with IG standards high) imo so long as you're jbw and average+ height , this is what ive personally seen in 2022 yadda yadda
im not talking about top foids ofc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
somewhat; but the more top % your body is, the more you can get away with the fayce imo, and you will also enter the niche territory, which can guarantee you a gf if youre as low as 2.5 imo
you can even get away with an ugly face (in 2023 with IG standards high) imo so long as you're jbw and average+ height , this is what ive personally seen in 2022 yadda yadda
im not talking about top foids ofc

Yeah I agree it's just that manlets gotta be careful with roids that's the issue

• +1