reminder this ugly mentally unstable looking retard thinks a lifetime of being a main character awaits him

D

Deleted member 22037

Bronze
[Image: img20220702165431-jpg.1782351]

this is a big reason why these sites are extremely harmful for weak-minded people (mostly kids/teenagers) who frequent them and take everything they read seriously, assuming the content is created by stable human beings, and not nutcases and complete shut-ins no more introspective than rodents

you read tales from delusional nobodies hidden under an attractive avatar and get depressed or irritated when they start spamming "blackpill" garbage, only to realize their views are based on a complete, schizophrenia-bordering delusion about their own value once you find out more about them

how is this more "based" (I use quotation marks to distance myself from all these cringe terms) than your average "bluepilled cuck" who posts on reddit and orbits average girls for months, I have no idea

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel, Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 21700 and 3 others
you confirm the blackpill by calling him an " ugly mentally unstable looking retard" in the title

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Moggie, Deleted member 21700 and 2 others
This is enough to be a main character almost everywhere Tbh( including height frame and tall skull)
Needs tan tho and Retin a
8BB210A4 05EC 4CC4 A18B A462A8A75202

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, sub5inchcel, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
no, he's nowhere near GL enough
To be a psl god yea I agree but for most intents and purposes those looks and height are enough to dominante social conversations get a htb and getting looks halo in career which is what most of this forum wants. I don’t buy his Stacy stories tho we overrate irl people

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
To be a psl god yea I agree but for most intents and purposes those looks and height are enough to dominantly social conversations and getting looks halo in career
his looks are nothing special, noone will ever acknowledge his looks and they are not enough for women to be genuinely attracted

i see men way better looking not getting any special treatment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
his looks are nothing special, noone will ever acknowledge his looks and they are not enough for women to be genuinely attracted

Define “special treatment” I don’t think even chads of this forum get special treatment irl unless they go on tinder and get 20 k matches. Most women are high inhib af - bull can go to a club and max one or two will mog him especially cause his height and frame. He has long arms as well those look majestic in well tailored suits

• +1
get laid incels.

[Image: img20220702165431-jpg.1782351]

this is a big reason why these sites are extremely harmful for weak-minded people (mostly kids/teenagers) who frequent them and take everything they read seriously, assuming the content is created by stable human beings, and not nutcases and complete shut-ins no more introspective than rodents

you read tales from delusional nobodies hidden under an attractive avatar and get depressed or irritated when they start spamming "blackpill" garbage, only to realize their views are based on a complete, schizophrenia-bordering delusion about their own value once you find out more about them

how is this more "based" (I use quotation marks to distance myself from all these cringe terms) than your average "bluepilled cuck" who posts on reddit and orbits average girls for months, I have no idea
Over for ugly pedocel uncle

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22037

hes bang average 50th percwntile and looks way worse in other pics + the vids he sent

• +1
Define “special treatment” I don’t think even chads of this forum get special treatment irl unless they go on tinder and get 20 k matches. Most women are high inhib af - bull can go to a club and max one or two will mog him especially cause his height and frame. He has long arms as well those look majestic in well tailored suits

no, when I go out to the club or to a festival, the bull here (EE country) would be solid below average both facially and height wise

I've seen men solid 1 pr 2 psl points above @the BULL not get any speical treatment

Do you think you have wide PFL, with compact orbitals?
i don't even know that means, i dont' speak incel. OP thinks about me the whole day and makes up stuff about me. "main character", jfl, i'm not a schizo with peter pan syndrome like him. 32 yo man btw, grow up OP.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Deleted member 15827
no, when I go out to the club or to a festival, the bull here (EE country) would be solid below average both facially and height wise

I've seen men solid 1 pr 2 psl points above @the BULL not get any speical treatment
ok.

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
i don't even know that means, i dont' speak incel. OP thinks about the whole day and makes up stuff about me. "main character", jfl, i'm not a schizo with peter pan like him. 32 yo man btw, grow up OP.
I am trying to figure out if people who overrate themselves are just very used to their face or just perceive their features differently.

I am trying to figure out if people who overrate themselves are just very used to their face or just perceive their features differently.
i don't even care about my rating bro that's shit you incels made up. girls say that i'm gl and that's all that matters.

What are his failos btw? Is is the long midface and narrow eyes?
what is yours?? being a deathnik arab oldcel with no life purpose??

Still not sure if this is the real Bull from lookism.net, because he claimed he got zero results in Italy. Or is someone using his pics?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Still not sure if this is the real Bull from lookism.net, because he claimed he got zero results in Italy. Or is someone using his pics?
i never had "zero results" irl, girls always simped for me. i just didn't know how to take pics + leaned down and did skincare. retards here will say that my convos don't matter yet they've only seen me in pics. same retards that say that pics don't matter because lens distortion so they won't post a single pixel of their ugly mug. and if they do they go seek for other incels' approval while i do just to make losers from here think about me during the night like it's happening. 0 iq retarded zoo monkey logic. i'm just a too powerful soul for incels.

i never had "zero results" irl, girls always simped for me. i just didn't know how to take pics + leaned down and did skincare. retards here will say that my convos don't matter yet they've only seen me in pics. same retards that say that pics don't matter because lens distortion so they won't post a single pixel of their ugly mug. and if they do they go seek for other incels' approval while i do just to make losers from here think about me during the night like it's happening. 0 iq retarded zoo monkey logic. i'm just a too powerful soul for incels.
Tales from the Colloseums sewage systems

Doomer vibes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22037