D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, LowTrust, Deleted member 20370 and 12 others
i knew it was a slop thread just by reading the title

good result tbh, but the dude is clearly squinting in the after. no amount of brow botox can fix scleral show lmao

• +1
Reactions: fuse, optimisticzoomer and CuriousGuy
Same result as supraorbital implant but that's permanent
supras are unnatural.
botox is $300. it lasts 4 months
custom supras are $16,000
You would get botox 53 times for that amount. It would be 17 years of botox before you break even against supras

i knew it was a slop thread just bu reading the title

good result tbh, but the dude is clearly squinting in the after. no amount of brow botox can fix scleral show lmao
in the source video he shows his entire moving up and down and you can see that this pic is him not squinting. very slight squinting could fix the scleral show but definitely not not only fix his entire uee but give him toptier pfl

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
not only u gotta keep getting them but migration and etc :feelsrope:
we can't win

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, humanoidsub7, rand anon and 2 others
supras are unnatural.
You would get botox 53 times for that amount. It would be 17 years of botox before you break even against supras

in the source video he shows his entire moving up and down and you can see that this pic is him not squinting. very slight squinting could fix the scleral show but definitely not not only fix his entire uee but give him toptier pfl
so where did the scleral show go, then?

supras are unnatural.

Depends on who you go with, who you do the design and how big and the placement is
btw those pics are supraorbital+infraorbital implant with saddle.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: MaxxedOut, FacialStructure404, rand anon and 3 others
so where did the scleral show go, then?
That's what I'm saying, he may very well slightly squinting, only takes 1-2mm of squinting to get rid of what scleral show he has and that kind of lower eyelid movement is within the range of what you naturally do in everyday life anyway. But in any case Im drawing attention to the brow/supraorbital area, where I think botox is contributing to 95% of the effect and squinting to 5%.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and SubHumanHere
supras are unnatural.

All of this at Pagnoni is 30k euros, also peek material.

• Love it
Reactions: SubHumanHere
Just inject literal poison to your eye theory

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: longjohnmong and temporomandibular32
Yeah im doing saddled infrazygos with pagz but not supras. My issue is not the shape of my supraorbitals but my ptosis, glabella and upper nose bridge
Good luck, you can ask realsurgerymax or pagnoni to show you some results.

Depends on who you go with, who you do the design and how big and the placement isView attachment 2343936View attachment 2343937btw those pics are supraorbital+infraorbital implant with saddle.
iirc this guy also had some fillers and fat grafts (i think his looksmax gamertag was ascension?), which were probably necessary to stabilize the resulting mismatched bone-fat ratio in the eye hooding that seems to happen in supras afters, at least in the few results I've seen

• +1
iirc this guy also had some fillers and fat grafts (i think his looksmax gamertag was ascension?), which were probably necessary to stabilize the resulting mismatched bone-fat ratio in the eye hooding found in the few supra afters I've seen
Yeah he used orbital implants and botox to make his eyes hooded, you can also use fat graft wich last longer than botox.

Yeah he used orbital implants and botox to make his eyes hooded, you can also use fat graft wich last longer than botox.
Yeah, there is problems with each. TBH, I think botox consistently produces the dramamtic yet most natural looking results. The only downsides are that it must be repeated and there is a small risk of botox poisoning. Some users here have posted about those risks.

I am generally against fillers and temporary surgical solutions to the rest of the face--i'd never get jaw, cheek, chin fillers etc. There comes a point though. when someone like op can pay $300 and get the same eye area as the guy you posted who probably paid over 30k, and even then he needs to do temporary fixes with fillers, it seems very appealing.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and SubHumanHere
Yeah, there is problems with each. TBH, I think botox consistently produces the dramamtic yet most natural looking results. The only downsides are that it must be repeated and there is a small risk of botox poisoning. Some users here have posted about those risks.

I am generally against fillers and temporary surgical solutions to the rest of the face--i'd never get jaw, cheek, chin fillers etc. There comes a point though. when someone like op can pay $300 and get the same eye area as the guy you posted who probably paid over 30k, and even then he needs to do temporary fixes with fillers, it seems very appealing.
True tbh, that's why botox is risky, maybe the risk is small but when repeatee the chance is higher.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
Just inject literal poison to your eye theory
you don't want to inject this poisonous, antihuman botulinum toxin directly into your eyes. you want to brutally inject the poisonous, vile botulinum toxin at select parts along the eyebrow to get this effect. This toxin, which is "among the most potent toxins known."

On the extreme toxicity of botox, please see the below.

Košenina S, Masuyer G, Zhang S, Dong M, Stenmark P (June 2019). "Crystal structure of the catalytic domain of the Weissella oryzae botulinum-like toxin". FEBS Letters. 593 (12): 1403–1410. doi:10.1002/1873-3468.13446. PMID 31111466.

Again, do not inject this heinous poison into your eyes. Inject the odious, venomous liquid into the BROW

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and SubHumanHere
After realizing, don't know whether to sad or wow react because the same could've been achieved with mewing since you were a little kid.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, garoupilled_ and Deleted member 3105
I will get this

does botox increase eye width? the after picture is clearly wider

does botox increase eye width? the after picture is clearly wider

In the after The hooding is flatter and more horizontal, so the hooding extends further laterally than the eye itself giving the illusion of a wider eyeball

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and studymaxxer
Damn. Will he have to replace them at any time in his life or is it permanent
It is permanent if he likes them, but if he doesn't he will have to make another one.

It is permanent if he likes them, but if he doesn't he will have to make another one.
No. I just asked whether he has to replace them after like 20-25 yrs or so

• +1
Post it again .