Reminder to Canadian users, this is what you’re looksmaxxing for

D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken
1EE4E6BF 7B81 43A3 9C57 582B62F393C6

Once covid is over and you’re looksmaxxed and go hit the clubs this is all you’re gonna see
Then you’d take some nice pics, download tinder and this is what 45 out of 50 swipes are gonna look like and then you have to wait 24 more hours for more swipes

@sytyl @Golang

guys like @brbbrah and @TheCopefulCurry probably think theyre cute

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919, Good_Little_Goy, sytyl and 5 others
just to get rejected

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copeful, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 7580
I almost never see girls like that at the clubs I go to despite living in a city with 400,000 of them.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Hi. Bump. Bye.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
View attachment 705082
Once covid is over and you’re looksmaxxed and go hit the clubs this is all you’re gonna see
Then you’d take some nice pics, download tinder and this is what 45 out of 50 swipes are gonna look like and then you have to wait 24 more hours for more swipes

@sytyl @Golang

I'd be embarrassed to be with them in a private setting let alone a public one.

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 7580
View attachment 705082

@sytyl @Golang

@sytyl @brbbrah

1584650412757.jpg

guys like @Biggdink and @Golang probably think they're cute

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Salludon, Deleted member 4209 and 2 others
@sytyl @brbbrah

1584650412757.jpg

I'd be embarrassed to be with them in a private setting let alone a public one.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Copeful
@sytyl @brbbrah

1584650412757.jpg

Nigga why you posting 40 year old British women ?
I posted college aged Indian chicks

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Golang, Copeful and sytyl
Nigga why you posting 40 year old British women ?
I posted college aged Indian chicks

Average college aged white girl looks like this

11b70aaa-8319-4f32-896d-747855fa69fb-jpeg.704587

Wtf is your point? The average women of each race isn't particularly attractive. I don't actually don't understand what you are trying to say at this point.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 7580
@sytyl @brbbrah

1584650412757.jpg

10 in bongland

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Copeful
@TheCopefulCurry ask @sytyl what average girl at uni like Laurier looks like :love:
You’d see more hot girls in 10 mins than you’d see walking for 10 years in India

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon and sytyl
@TheCopefulCurry ask @sytyl what average girl at uni like Laurier looks like :love:
You’d see more hot girls in 10 mins than you’d see walking for 10 years in India
From the places I've lived

montreal > toronto > ottawa
in terms of fog

• +1
Average college aged white girl looks like this

11b70aaa-8319-4f32-896d-747855fa69fb-jpeg.704587

Wtf is your point? The average women of each race isn't particularly attractive. I don't actually don't understand what you are trying to say at this point.
He is barking but lets be honest he’s right
imagine the dating pool for a looksmaxxed .me user in like 2030 inner-city toronto

Just lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 7580 and Copeful
From the places I've lived

montreal > toronto > ottawa
in terms of fog
Is Laurier a party school ? I’ve heard western and queens are full of hot chicks

my college was full of hot chicks too who wanted to meet new guys :love:

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
He is barking but lets be honest he’s right
imagine the dating pool for a looksmaxxed .me user in like 2030 inner-city toronto

Just lol
Trump needs to build a yuge wall to stop all planes coming from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, sytyl and Good_Little_Goy
Is Laurier a party school ? I’ve heard western and queens are full of hot chicks

my college was full of hot chicks too who wanted to meet new guys :love:
I didn't go there so idk. Western and Queens are the party schools.

• +1
:feelsohgod: in vancouver every asian bitch I saw was with a white man. Toronto was similar but not as many asians. Seattle was like that too, although canada seems to have an even bigger hard on for race mixing and feminism than america. Canada is going downhill even faster than america, which is a real accomplishment.

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back