Reminder to change your writing pattern once in a while

vaninskybird

vaninskybird

jb maxxer
ion gon let them mf build a profile on me, get me cuh?
them robotic niggaz always snitching on us hustlers

@BigJimsWornOutTires

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
I have nothing to hide. I use this thing called freedom of speech. I'm a writer. Unless the rules have changed. I don't give a shit about politics.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, subhuman to mtn and aBetterMii
I have nothing to hide. I use this thing called freedom of speech. I'm a writer. Unless the rules have changed. I don't give a shit about politics.
it dont matter if u got nothing to hide, they gon be manipulating u 24/7, feel me? they gonna know who you is, no matter the username, they gonna make you a sleeper agen andt i aint getting none of that shit

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Screenshot 20220902 162437

• JFL
Reactions: güss
time for u to rape someone cel
clearly hookers are also turning u down

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vaninskybird and subhuman to mtn
it dont matter if u got nothing to hide, they gon be manipulating u 24/7, feel me? they gonna know who you is, no matter the username, they gonna make you a sleeper agen andt i aint getting none of that shit
Well, I hope they don't find my multiple Reddit accounts and Discord, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitch, yadda yadda.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
time for u to rape someone cel
clearly hookers are also turning u down
whatcha mean cuh? the tales you tell never happened

what does this supposed to mean.
is this a reddit joke?
I don't even know what this is bro, I just put on a random image in my photo library :lul::lul::lul:

im telling u to grow some balls and stop this weird posting
this aint got nothing to do with balls fam, u can see i already posted my face here, but that don't mean you should be some npc playin their game

imagine u on some deepweb shit for sum reason and some nigga be like "ayo, this nigga types just like @BigJimsWornOutTires from looksmax" ofc this bich aint gonna happen but u get the point im tryin to make

this aint got nothing to do with balls fam, u can see i already posted my face here, but that don't mean you should be some npc playin their game

imagine u on some deepweb shit for sum reason and some nigga be like "ayo, this nigga types just like @BigJimsWornOutTires from looksmax" ofc this bich aint gonna happen but u get the point im tryin to make
i dont get the first sentence but yes i understand the point u r trying to make

i just meant it is not normal to get these absurd thoughts out of the blue. and even if u do get them u keep them to urself and u dont make the change so dramatic

I can barely speak english

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and vaninskybird
i dont get the first sentence but yes i understand the point u r trying to make

i just meant it is not normal to get these absurd thoughts out of the blue. and even if u do get them u keep them to urself and u dont make the change so dramatic
we aint normal here, keeping shit pent up inside aint healthy
why is the change dramatic fam? ion think u even saw my posts before? i got 0 presence on this bich

in case u was wondering, i aint doing shit like this irl, so i think we gucci

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
we aint normal here, keeping shit pent up inside aint healthy
why is the change dramatic fam? ion think u even saw my posts before? i got 0 presence on this bich

in case u was wondering, i aint doing shit like this irl, so i think we gucci
Shiet mother fucker Isa just changes my writering skill. U feels me? Isa one step heads of them. Letsa see them learnings this stylus.

• Love it
Reactions: vaninskybird
Shiet mother fucker Isa just changes my writering skill. U feels me? Isa one step heads of them. Letsa see them learnings this stylus.
wicked bruv, ion even gonna guess in 100y thi shiet was posted by u

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

Users who are viewing this thread

Back