Reminder to get your tret

LightStruck

LightStruck

Lowkey Spinning
For my boyos who are going to a Latin American country for the summer remember to get urself some Retin-A tret to take back home with you, it’s over the counter in Latin America (legit buying 5 tubes before I leave). Especially for you boys who don’t care about purging during the summer and want to get rid of acne before you go back from vacation

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
i mean you can literally just order it online without prescription here too. it’s not that hard to get a prescription for treat either, doctors practically just give it to you if you have a single blemish

• +1
Reactions: silencio
i mean you can literally just order it online without prescription here too. it’s not that hard to get a prescription for treat either, doctors practically just give it to you if you have a single blemish
Tazarotene mogs

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
haven’t heard it mentioned here, what makes it better
It doesn’t give the gay shine that tret does but it has all the other benefits of it

• +1
It’s probably way cheaper buying it in person in countries that sell it OTC

Using sites like alldaychemist is a fucking pain… paying with crypto to buy skin cream lmao

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
It doesn’t give the gay shine that tret does but it has all the other benefits of it
i think the glow looks good if you’re going for pretty boy pheno, would only use tazarotene if i was older

i think the glow looks good if you’re going for pretty boy pheno, would only use tazarotene if i was older
It doesn’t look good it looks way too gay

• +1
It doesn’t look good it looks way too gay
all elite male models have that glow, you also just give off the impression of preferring ogre looking men

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690