Reminder to never submit to guys with forward grown faces and strong chins

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I may be a recessed chincel but I still need to learn to stop cuckolding to them faggots. It was not in my control to have a weak chin, and them having a stronger chin etc doesn't make them directly stronger, it just makes their perceived strength and masculinity higher.

But we are blackpilled men, we know better. We know we could take those faggots down. Don't cuckold to them. This skinny 1/8th indonese fag from my class with a crazy side profile and strong chin once tried to kick me as a joke and I kicked him hard asf back to the point where he could barely walk. The faggot never did stuff again.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Darkstrand, Chadeep, Deleted member 2846 and 12 others
>indonese

>strong chin

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
You show them son

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
Yes bro horses are pure danger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, Ruby, FutureMogger and 1 other person
>indonese

>strong chin
we had an indonesian dude study at our class for 3 months, and he had the strongest biggest fucking chin ever. looked like absolute shit, but his chin mogged

Long midface is the losing fights pheno tbh.

we had an indonesian dude study at our class for 3 months, and he had the strongest biggest fucking chin ever. looked like absolute shit, but his chin mogged
was he looking like that?
co8t-qDO_400x400.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Ruby and karbo
only thing you should look at when picking fights is how big his hand and wrists are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
FfpbvUC

sit the fuck down

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: maxmendietta, Darkstrand, Greeicy and 2 others
tenor.gif

• Ugh..
Long midface is the losing fights pheno tbh.
Greeicy
Record holder for world's most compact midface

I'm challenging your title sir, i couldn't have it more compact
20200417 130942

• So Sad
Reactions: Greeicy
Damn. You have it longer, and i have it recessed

Here's picture of an lf3 patient casually chin mogging me
View attachment 361344
AEAD5A9D FE98 4A98 AEFC 9DF9A5F82CC9

Also my midface is indeed subhumanly long but I purposely took that pic from an upper angle to make it even look even worse. Your maxilla is so recessed would have been nice if you could get a lefort 3 but too bad it isn’t performed for aesthetic reasons.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I may be a recessed chincel but I still need to learn to stop cuckolding to them faggots. It was not in my control to have a weak chin, and them having a stronger chin etc doesn't make them directly stronger, it just makes their perceived strength and masculinity higher.

But we are blackpilled men, we know better. We know we could take those faggots down. Don't cuckold to them. This skinny 1/8th indonese fag from my class with a crazy side profile and strong chin once tried to kick me as a joke and I kicked him hard asf back to the point where he could barely walk. The faggot never did stuff again.
LOL Imagine getting mogged by an indonesian

• Hmm...
mirin

50CEAC9E B64E 4BD6 864C 539422C0E0D5

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
Real muthafuckin shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3163
A2436EF9 ED2C 4543 826B D4670C7C0A39

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand