Reminder to not go into the sun too much

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

In a better place
10379C72 A632 4F82 BAB0 5A9571639A1C

The second pic is apparently her at age 36, notice how her skin hasn’t aged whatsoever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cuthbert and Deleted member 2227
yeah bro man! don't go in the wretched horrible sun! you'll age 😧

Chairman of the Board: Kelly Slater - Los Angeles Times - #Angeles #board #Chairman #Kelly #Los #Slater #Times
Achilles Fancast, Alex Hayes
boy beach Alex hayes
Surf's up, jewellery on! Check out our pieces at tillysveaas.co.uk

keep crying for these life-long surfer boys with overflowing collagen, they are fucking Stacy as we speak whilst you cower away in the corner of your room hiding from the big bad sun.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, beyourself, ZyzzReincarnate and 11 others
Retarded Thread.

I apply sunscreen 50 every day, and wanna use mt2 for a strong tan.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and ZyzzReincarnate
@Tony no more sun for you :feelsyay:

Chairman of the Board: Kelly Slater - Los Angeles Times - #Angeles #board #Chairman #Kelly #Los #Slater #Times
boy beach Alex hayes
Surf's up, jewellery on! Check out our pieces at tillysveaas.co.uk's up, jewellery on! Check out our pieces at tillysveaas.co.uk

keep crying for these life-long surfer boys with overflowing collagen, they are fucking Stacy as we speak whilst you cower away in the corner of your room hiding from the big bad sun.
Are you retarded? All of these people are in their early 20’s. By the time they’re 40 they will look significantly worse because they spent so much time in the sun, but at their current age they obviously won’t look any worse than they would have

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, ScramFranklin and DidntRead
Just don't sunbathe 6 hours every day per hide in your room from the sun.

Did she eat the sun too

• +1
Reactions: birchman and Deleted member 2846
Are you retarded? All of these people are in their early 20’s. By the time they’re 40 they will look significantly worse because they spent so much time in the sun, but at their current age they obviously won’t look any worse than they would have

Yes, because people age? and who will cares about this when get 40? in 60 you will be dead if not dead in more young age, literally bones start decaying asf since 25 and collagen too, so already fucked by any amount of other factors. Having Vitamin D will help your bones, also, if you don't get a Darker skin so you will just get more affected by the Sun, the girl is just a exception too...

I can agree with not going too much, but this site is full of mentalcels rotters, so is not making sense at all here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 685
I expected this from a nigga named Carl

• JFL
Reactions: CarlSagan96
I expected this from a nigga named Carl
My name isn’t Carl lmaoooooo it’s so sad that people here don’t even know who one of the greatest scientists and authors of the 20th century was. The 96 in my name is a reference to the year that Carl Sagan died

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 685
My name isn’t Carl lmaoooooo it’s so sad that people here don’t even know who one of the greatest scientists and authors of the 20th century was. The 96 in my name is a reference to the year that Carl Sagan died
That's something a nigga named Carl would say
it was a joke...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 2846, birchman and 3 others
That's something a nigga named Carl would say
it was a joke...
Alright, had to make sure because ngl there are a lot of retarded people on this forum tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
What about sunscreen

boy beach Alex hayes
Surf's up, jewellery on! Check out our pieces at tillysveaas.co.uk's up, jewellery on! Check out our pieces at tillysveaas.co.uk

Exactly. JFL @ keeping yourself away from free PSL puntos so that later in life you acknowledge existence of fillers, botox, facelifts et cetera 👍
wait why do i see old threads @ recommended

boy beach Alex hayes

I mog everyone collagene here and in this pics