Reminder to the youngcels on here

N1666

N1666

Kraken
Stop wasting your time otherwise you’ll end up like this:

IMG 0338

IMG 0337

I see a lot of teens saying it’s over at 18, or that it’s too late because you are approaching 20. Being under 21 makes you a baby, there’s so much you haven’t experienced.

You don’t want to be like the faggot above probably wishing he was 20 years younger so he could experience the life you could easily have if you stopped rotting or having a defeatist mindset. Now he’s a 37 year old virgin asking for ratings from teenagers :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elijah_leo, Darkeningstar, Autismcel and 29 others
Brutal, Never began

Btw
Looksmax.org white mode
F0uAJIJ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, bloomercel, 14vic and 11 others
First time you are being nice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, got.daim, JohnDoe and 1 other person
Bruv no matter how positive I am I can’t get over my mutilated dick

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, got.daim, noobs and 3 others
if they're rotting here there's a reason lmao. it's not as easy as just go enjoy life bro. have you thought that maybe they tried and can't?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Samsepioler, Aero and 3 others
if they're rotting here there's a reason lmao. it's not as easy as just go enjoy life bro. have you thought that maybe they tried and can't?
the only reason someone can be excused is if they are a genuinely a deformed subhuman. The average teen user on here is just average. They have been brainwashed by the posts on here into thinking they can’t have a normal life

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
Oh god.
Unironically This is genuinely terrifying,
Imagine wasting your life and you dont stick to the plan. You will end up like him.
Poor guy.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, BeanletMogger, watah and 2 others

View attachment 3056413
View attachment 3056414

I see a lot of teens saying it’s over at 18, or that it’s too late because you are approaching 20. Being under 21 makes you a baby, there’s so much you haven’t experienced.

You don’t want to be like the faggot above probably wishing he was 20 years younger so he could experience the life you could easily have if you stopped rotting or having a defeatist mindset. Now he’s a 37 year old virgin asking for ratings from teenagers :lul:
feel bad for the oldcels man

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I officially decided it was completely over for me at 15 but believed that on some level for essentially my entire life. Now I am trying to convince myself it’s not over for me and it is very difficult.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, ascension, watah and 1 other person
I officially decided it was completely over for me at 15 but believed that on some level for essentially my entire life. Now I am trying to convince myself it’s not over for me and it is very difficult.
How old are you now?

This is so real, ik so many ppl whose lives ascended like crazy from 18-22. Giving up before you’re even 18 and deciding to rot is crazy. I’m 22 and I look way better than I did in highschool + have way more money.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, twojei, ramirezfanboy and 2 others
Also you might as well just enjoy your youth and not think this critically about looks and the blackpill. Just take the actual tips from botb that help and then never come back here type shit

• +1
17 turning 18 in a little under 3 months
100% not over. I’m 19 and wish I was still 17 because you don’t realise how easy you can have it. My biggest fear is still being somewhat of a loser by 21, you can do anything you want based on the fact that you are young.

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
good thread

you know your place in society based on how you get treated. i've been compliments more often from basically everyone, so i've known im ascending, but i don't do shit at all

i'm in uni so i just gotta trust myself

blackpill is an advantage when you can reap its benefits

it's only sub5's like that bloated curry you posted that really need to worry because i've seen it from a third person pov on how they are treated

This is so real, ik so many ppl whose lives ascended like crazy from 18-22. Giving up before you’re even 18 and deciding to rot is crazy. I’m 22 and I look way better than I did in highschool + have way more money.
Legit. When I was like 15/16 I hadn’t even developed yet and I was already thinking that it’s over for the rest of my life. My life is marginally better than I ever expected now that I’m a bit older and I’ve had the chance to develop and mature.

• Love it
Reactions: icetraebald
Legit. When I was like 15/16 I hadn’t even developed yet and I was already thinking that it’s over for the rest of my life. My life is marginally better than I ever expected now that I’m a bit older and I’ve had the chance to develop and mature.
Luckily I didn’t even realize the blackpill existed at all until I was about like 19 so I just enjoyed my youth. I def had a depressing phase from 19-21 when I truly discovered it, but I locked in on the gym and other softmaxxes so I came out way better. Just turned 22 and I’m prolly at my best looking + richest + best dating life.

• +1

View attachment 3056413
View attachment 3056414

most brah start to decend at 20

• +1

View attachment 3056413
View attachment 3056414

it is over at 18 tho

• +1
@Cutecel2001

• +1

View attachment 3056413
View attachment 3056414

Daunting

Should've roped at 30 compulsorily

• +1
its ok bc alot of girls give him looks must mean hes gl right?

• JFL
Im not gonna be a virgin at 37 lmao

• +1
Bruv no matter how positive I am I can’t get over my mutilated dick
second time i see you chatting about your wood brev

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and watah

View attachment 3056413
View attachment 3056414

thanks for putting this out here bro this is crazy facts.

• +1
any tips for the youngsters, OP?
personally im doing fine myself :popcorn:

• +1
any tips for the youngsters, OP?
personally im doing fine myself :popcorn:
I’m young myself so can’t say much. If I was younger I’d definitely put more importance on having a good social circle and making friends with women. Sounds cucked but I literally saw a whole different view of the world and lost my virginity from having female friends.

Another thing is stop using this site. You don’t seem like a rotter based on your posts, but don’t fall into the trap of using this site as entertainment instead of using it to gain knowledge. It’s easy for a teen to do this as you probably don’t have much to do during the day.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: watah and fentanyl
I’m young myself so can’t say much. If I was younger I’d definitely put more importance on having a good social circle and making friends with women. Sounds cucked but I literally saw a whole different view of the world and lost my virginity from having female friends.

Another thing is stop using this site. You don’t seem like a rotter based on your posts, but don’t fall into the trap of using this site as entertainment instead of using it to gain knowledge. It’s easy for a teen to do this as you probably don’t have much to do during the day.
Just get a friend group broooo

• Hmm...

View attachment 3056413
View attachment 3056414

this shit unironically scared me wtff?? Also because this guys actually 20 years older:lul:

• Woah
"It's never over" - @SyrianPsycho