Reminder why you should eyebrow max

zikzog

zikzog

🤔
I decided to tint my eyebrows, it's a legit mega looksmax, I honestly say I've gone up by 0.5 psl points and was told by someone it really brings out my face. (No pics cause extremely paranoid)

This was the article that tipped me over the edge.

Imagine being this much of a Chad and still being bullied for your goddamn eyebrows.

Here is a pic of eyebrows that are coloured the same as his hair.

Screenshot 20210522 115757

It's too brutal having shit eyebrows. Especially if you have a lacking brow ridge.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 6128, Germania and 2 others
I decided to tint my eyebrows, it's a legit mega looksmax, I honestly say I've gone up by 0.5 psl points and was told by someone it really brings out my face. (No pics cause extremely paranoid)

This was the article that tipped me over the edge.

View attachment 1145213

Imagine being this much of a Chad and still being bullied for your goddamn eyebrows.

Here is a pic of eyebrows that are coloured the same as his hair.

View attachment 1145220

It's too brutal having shit eyebrows. Especially if you have a lacking brow ridge.
absolutely legit. But eyebrows are part of the eye area, which is the most important facial feature, so it goes without saying that it should be looksmaxxed however possible and as main priority in the long run. (unless other recessed features need fixing first)

Weak or almost non existent eye brows, esp. when men age and their eyebrows start to vanish is a sign of low T and other unhealthy genetics.

Also weak eyebrows is rather common for blonde/nordic pheno. Their facial hair usually lacks (weak eyebrows, weak beard hair, often thin crown hair etc.)

• +1
Reactions: Blue, zikzog and Deleted member 4430
How to save water while taking a shower - IKEA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 2968, lejend and 3 others
Its part of his pheno. Ofcourse all people look bad with 404 eyebrows like Matt Smith.

practically the biggest halo for a white man = pale skin, red lips, blue eyes, dark hair, dark thick eyebrows

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, ballskin, Deleted member 5061 and 1 other person
I need browplasty surgery to fix my subhumanly shaped eyebrows. They're too far apart, extremely wonky and not straight at all. Botox injections have only made it worse. As it's wearing off, they've crashed in the middle and are way too positvely-tilted (not in a good way). It distorts my whole face, makes me look angry, surprised, faggoty, weird and dumb at the same time

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and zikzog
they can make or break a face man.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and zikzog
I need browplasty surgery to fix my subhumanly shaped eyebrows. They're too far apart, extremely wonky and not straight at all. Botox injections have only made it worse. As it's wearing off, they've crashed in the middle and are way too positvely-tilted (not in a good way). It distorts my whole face, makes me look angry, surprised, faggoty, weird and dumb at the same time
This is so anal. You can literally get an eyebrow transplant and asked them to shape your eyebrow however you want + it’s permanent

also v cheap. Botox seems slightly silly

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
This is so anal. You can literally get an eyebrow transplant and asked them to shape your eyebrow however you want + it’s permanent

also v cheap. Botox seems slightly silly
Eyebrow transplants often look unnatural, unless you just want to fill in a patchy spot or make sparse eyebrows more dense. Scalp hair has a different texture than eyebrow hair and mine isn't straight. I might consider an eyebrow transplant in the future to increase thickness but only after my natural eyebrows have been repositioned. Also, it isn't cheap

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Eyebrow transplants often look unnatural, unless you just want to fill in a patchy spot or make sparse eyebrows more dense. Scalp hair has a different texture than eyebrow hair and mine isn't straight. I might consider an eyebrow transplant in the future to increase thickness but only after my natural eyebrows have been repositioned. Also, it isn't cheap
have u tried minoxidil + microneedling yet?

Which stuff actually grows eyebrows?

Trying minoxidil, but doesn't help.

Transplant is an option, but they will need to be clipped, which would be insane.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, sensei and zikzog
Which stuff actually grows eyebrows?

Trying minoxidil, but doesn't help.

Transplant is an option, but they will need to be clipped, which would be insane.
How long have you been on minoxidil for?

Normally eyebrow hair is much thicker than scalp hair, plus it stays at a certain length without growing further.

The eyebrow transplants Ive seen so far didnt look very natural, also one would have to trim the length all the time (which in itself isnt too much of an effort), however eyebrow transplant usually only works for women decently, because they can paint over with a pen and dont actually require thick bushy hairs. They only need some slight hair and then they paint over it with a pen etc.

For men its quite the opposite, men need thick and bushy eyebrows. Thin hair from scalp in eyebrow area looks unnatural and cringy.

Maybe if one has good and thick beard hair, it could work for transplanting beard hair into eyebrow region, Im not quite sure if that would work. But even then, beard hair has different structure compared to eyebrow hair.