Reminder women only care about FACE

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Yes theyre retarded fucking whores and they'll never admit what they actually like, but let's be real; height, gymcelling etc is all cope if you don't have the face for it to begin with, and at that point you can probably already get girls

This skinny faggot at my internship is legit 50kg holocaust tier, but he gets girls because he has a compact midface and good es ratio. And women only care about these 2 things, so I hope they get raped and beheaded

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Good_Little_Goy, PYT and 19 others
Atleast us men are obvious about what we like. Big ass big tits nice lips nice skin small nose etc

You fucking women are virtue signaling worthless emotional spoiled children WHORES

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 756, Deleted member 7866 and 4 others
No face for my face

Girls care about Es ratio ?

Yeh, no amount of height can save you if you dont got a barely passing face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, SadnessWYJ, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
but muh muscles muh intimidation

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Yes theyre retarded fucking whores and they'll never admit what they actually like, but let's be real; height, gymcelling etc is all cope if you don't have the face for it to begin with, and at that point you can probably already get girls

Es ratio? Post pic of skinny 50kg twink I don’t believe you

This skinny faggot at my internship is legit 50kg holocaust tier, but he gets girls because he has a compact midface and good es ratio. And women only care about these 2 things, so I hope they get raped and beheaded

but muh muscles muh intimidation
I was only talking ab when it comes to women muscles still matter for intimidation

• +1
Reactions: Hozay

• So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 4645, Zygos4Life and 4 others
Indeed, a good looking face is life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 685
If you doll up a piece of shit, it's still a piece of shit.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Patrick Baitman, inceletto and 1 other person
cope i knew this blonde white girl that date tall guys one of them had truecel face JFL
she also rejected short gymmaxxed ethnic chadlite

There are three categories of looks.

Ugly, Normal, and Good Looking.

As long as you aren't in in the ugly category (majority of humans are in the middle), any form of maxxing will give a positive result, simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
There are three categories of looks.

Ugly, Normal, and Good Looking.

As long as you aren't in in the ugly category (majority of humans are in the middle), any form of maxxing will give a positive result, simple as that.

Why do roidcels with averages faces do so good on tinder if girls only care about face ? And those chicks are also dtf ASAP

H2O

Chad or over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Patrick Baitman
just be 5'4 theory

Tinder experiment on that chestbruh guy proved that body can get you laid

[QUOTE="BrettyBoy, post: 3520973, member: 1081

Attachments

• 1600430505379.png
    1600430505379.png
    46.3 KB · Views: 44
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Sub 5psl guys don't exist in foid's head tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756

I bet that guy has a narrow/medium wide face. And a smaller skull.

1600430505379-png.675617
[QUOTE="Beetlejuice, post: 3551598, member: 6269

• Love it
Reactions: Beetlejuice