Reminder: women think they look better no matter how they or you look

6.5PSL

Banned

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Birdcell, GetShrekt, Chadeep and 5 others
My half sister is ogreish and borderline obese but she constantly makes fun of my nose as if she is a masterpiece. She gets a lot of dopamine from people calling her giga frauded pics cute on Yubo type apps. She also constantly makes fun of boys at her school for being ugly and always shows me her crushes which are these lightskin prettyboys clearly comically out of her league

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell, mewcoper, closedplatecel and 3 others
bro the female ego has skyrocketed to beyond delusional levels holy fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell, anarlord, Central Cee and 1 other person
My half sister is ogreish and borderline obese but she constantly makes fun of my nose as if she is a masterpiece. She gets a lot of dopamine from people calling her giga frauded pics cute on Yubo type apps. She also constantly makes fun of boys at her school for being ugly and always shows me her crushes which are these lightskin prettyboys clearly comically out of her league
That would piss me off so much. Brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anarlord and Growth Plate
bro the female ego has skyrocketed to beyond delusional levels holy fuck
This is my motivation, everytime I see a video like this. I want to be so good looking no one can even question that I look good. Also, good looking enough where people will even say I mog most women.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
This is my motivation, everytime I see a video like this. I want to be so good looking no one can even question that I look good. Also, good looking enough where people will even say I mog most women.
honestly thats not possible unless ur 6+ psl and that point you need the right set of genes in order to looksmax to that level tbh

• +1
You guys are retards literally falling for bait
Her goal is to get guys like you heated so she gets more views and clout on tiktok, she’s basically pulling a 6ix9ine and you’re eating it up, she knows wtf she looks like, YOU’RE the delusional ones for falling for it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Central Cee, OldRooster and 2 others
honestly thats not possible unless ur 6+ psl and that point you need the right set of genes in order to looksmax to that level tbh
I am in that position though.

Her goal is to get guys like you heated so she gets more views and clout on tiktok, she’s basically pulling a 6ix9ine and you’re eating it up, she knows wtf she looks like, YOU’RE the delusional ones for falling for it.
or she's actually delusional like my borderline obese half sister and roastie mom

Wrong. See all the random women in the comments agreeing about mogging their boyfriends

Wrong. See all the random women in the comments agreeing about mogging their boyfriends
My advice to you, “6.5psl,” is not to say as much as you’re saying because you’re showing your lack of experience

The chick who made the tiktok is doing so for clout, the rest are 50% trolling 50% “muh empowerment u go queen” gaslighting everything

They all know VERY accurately what they look like and where they stand, reminder that no matter how blackpilled we think we are we’ll never be as blackpilled as any average woman walking down the street. They invented it, they form their friend groups based entirely around where each one stands lookswise. You’re naive as hell for falling for this shit

or she's actually delusional like my borderline obese half sister and roastie mom
Understand the difference between words and thoughts

No matter what women say, they KNOW on the inside. Women are deeply insecure creatures and if you start paying attention you’ll pick up on it FAST.

• Hmm...
My advice to you, “6.5psl,” is not to say as much as you’re saying because you’re showing your lack of experience

The chick who made the tiktok is doing so for clout, the rest are 50% trolling 50% “muh empowerment u go queen” gaslighting everything

They all know VERY accurately what they look like and where they stand, reminder that no matter how blackpilled we think we are we’ll never be as blackpilled as any average woman walking down the street. They invented it, they form their friend groups based entirely around where each one stands lookswise. You’re naive as hell for falling for this shit
I think you're actually being a bit naive. Most intelligent women do actually have a good idea where they stand but a lot of below average women cope by truly believing they are better looking than most men. Everyone knows unattractive people overestimate their attractiveness while attractive people underestimate. Some women like her generally believe that women in general as a group mog all men. She could think she's lower down on the female totem pole but she inherently believes essentially all females are above all males, excluding edge cases.

I think you're actually being a bit naive. Most intelligent women do actually have a good idea where they stand but a lot of below average women cope by truly believing they are better looking than most men. Everyone knows unattractive people overestimate their attractiveness while attractive people underestimate. Some women like her generally believe that women in general as a group mog all men. She could think she's lower down on the female totem pole but she inherently believes essentially all females are above all males, excluding edge cases.
women invented the blackpill, they just don't tell you about it.

are there outliers? sure
is it possible that the girl in the tiktok is an outlier? sure, I have no reason to believe she is, but anything is possible

but then, why are we talking about outliers? especially when the thread wasn't "some outlier women think they look better" but "women think they look better"

it's a cope that they have to be intelligent, the absolute average woman on the street knows EXACTLY where she stands, intelligence has absolutely nothing to do with it even remotely. If anything it's an instinctual thing, which makes intelligence levels entirely irrelevant to it. The only thing that matters for that is narcissism, if she's a narcy she might overrate herself but narcissism comes about from a deep insecurity which cycles back to what I originally said anyway.

Your biggest problem is you listen to words. You listen to an average girl say "I'm so hot I mog men ;)" and then you ignore her putting on fuckloads of makeup and looking for validation and reassurance wherever she can get it, you need to be looking at those actions and ignoring the words.

• +1
Understand the difference between words and thoughts

No matter what women say, they KNOW on the inside. Women are deeply insecure creatures and if you start paying attention you’ll pick up on it FAST.
women, just like many users here, geniunely fail to realize their subhumanity and overrate themselves. this should be common knowledge and not require examples/elaboration. I agree the tiktok could've been an intentional attempt at going viral but that girl still probably thinks she's better looking than she actually is because of how much attention she received from desperate men

are there outliers? sure
is it possible that the girl in the tiktok is an outlier? sure, I have no reason to believe she is, but anything is possible

but then, why are we talking about outliers? especially when the thread wasn't "some outlier women think they look better" but "women think they look better"

it's a cope that they have to be intelligent, the absolute average woman on the street knows EXACTLY where she stands, intelligence has absolutely nothing to do with it even remotely. If anything it's an instinctual thing, which makes intelligence levels entirely irrelevant to it. The only thing that matters for that is narcissism, if she's a narcy she might overrate herself but narcissism comes about from a deep insecurity which cycles back to what I originally said anyway.

Your biggest problem is you listen to words. You listen to an average girl say "I'm so hot I mog men ;)" and then you ignore her putting on fuckloads of makeup and looking for validation and reassurance wherever she can get it, you need to be looking at those actions and ignoring the words.
Fair points here

• +1
Reactions: loksr

are there outliers? sure

Still disagree but we're not going to compromise

• +1
Reactions: loksr
agree. but wtf is a "6ix9ine"

agree. but wtf is a "6ix9ine"
rapper who got famous mainly for trolling and trying to get as much clout from negative attention as he could
earlier examples might be 50 cent or eminem
I can't think of any other types of people who've done that, bart simpson? idfk

you think it was on purpose using a biggie song for her tiktok? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: