Reminder you are all actually NT

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
Social anxiety or lack of confidence is not a neurodivergence... stop thinking you're neurodivergent and have autism because you have poor social skills due to anxiety and lack of practice lol... this is so ignorant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, MoggerGaston, justinzayn and 4 others
There's definitely some larpers here, but plenty of legit cases (which unfortunately includes me).

I was literally put with the special needs kids classes early in primary school my behavior was so off base. I actually thought it was a reward because we'd get pulled out of lessons to go play board games, do arts and crafts etc., was actually to help socialization lmao.

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
There's definitely some larpers here, but plenty of legit cases (which unfortunately includes me).

I was literally put with the special needs kids classes early in primary school my behavior was so off base. I actually thought it was a reward because we'd get pulled out of lessons to go play board games, do arts and crafts etc., was actually to help socialization lmao.
Can you tell right from wrong? Does your social awareness match what's considered conventional? Can you read social cues and emotions? I think just being "weird" or "different" wouldn't necessarily always make you neurodivergent either.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
only a nt would remind (lie to) others that they are nt

• +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet, TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 27746
Im not non NT but im enough non NT that NT people cringe me the fuck out

Can you tell right from wrong? Does your social awareness match what's considered conventional? Can you read social cues and emotions? I think just being "weird" or "different" wouldn't necessarily always make you neurodivergent either.

Can you tell right from wrong?
Yes.

Does your social awareness match what's considered conventional?
Up until my early 20s, absolutely not. When I joined the world of work I had to start consciously learning these things after rubbing multiple people the wrong way. No normie has to read a book on body language like I have had to do.

Can you read social cues and emotions?
Same as above.

I think just being "weird" or "different" wouldn't necessarily always make you neurodivergent either.
I agree, but I'm beyond weird I'm afraid.

• Hmm...
Reactions: vanillaicecream
what do you mean
Just having an accurate notion of what's considered acceptable and normal, knowing what kind of reactions people will have to certain actions and behaviors.

only a nt would remind (lie to) others that they are nt
If you are autistic and diagnosed, then you know you are autistic because of how weird and different you are. Gaslighting telling someone they’re nt when you are so different and fit all the symptoms doesn’t cut it. I understand skepticism to self-diagnosers, but I’d rather trust all the psychologists that diagnosed me than armchair psychologists

If you are autistic and diagnosed, then you know you are autistic because of how weird and different you are. Gaslighting telling someone they’re nt when you are so different and fit all the symptoms doesn’t cut it. I understand skepticism to self-diagnosers, but I’d rather trust all the psychologists that diagnosed me
s me

• Hmm...
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
op rnt u like 6'4
only way to fix abused past is to press height

they are fucking boring

Cope I’m diagnosed with autism and adhd