[Reminder] You can cover up nearly you're whole Face with Long hair glasses and a beard

NiBBaCel

NiBBaCel

PSL 8

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 2205
And why the fuck would you do that

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Effortless, BigBiceps and 1 other person
See you later virgins
 20191025 140709

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Mateusz74, wristcel and 8 others

Attachments

• nNKu3GN.jpg
    nNKu3GN.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 96
  • tadr5tg8j9sz.jpg
    tadr5tg8j9sz.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 74
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Mansnob, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
Long hair and facial hair is a good cover up. It can help hide fat chin, bad chin etc.
It's still affected by genetics though so it's not a complete fraud. You can't grow a proper bread with bad facial hair genetics.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 685, oldcell and 1 other person
Long hair and facial hair is a good cover up. It can help hide fat chin, bad chin etc.
It's still affected by genetics though so it's not a complete fraud. You can't grow a proper bread with bad facial hair genetics.
Someone sane here
From old times people wore beards knights kings everyone
Its nir frauding u need good genes to grow one
Incels need to understand that beards is not a trend its here from the beggining of human history

gorillamaxing

That's my plan. My hair is already long (well beyond shoulder length) but my beard is still shitty and patchy. It takes ages to fill in which sucks. I need that full coverage and density to pull off the full viking beard look. It looks soy otherwise.

But you look like hippie john lennon

That's my plan. My hair is already long (well beyond shoulder length) but my beard is still shitty and patchy. It takes ages to fill in which sucks. I need that full coverage and density to pull off the full viking beard look. It looks soy otherwise.
minoxidil is ur friend buddy boyo , I need a friend of mine who didnt had a single hair but with minox after a year a full beard

minoxidil is ur friend buddy boyo , I need a friend of mine who didnt had a single hair but with minox after a year a full beard
Tell me about it. Been using it for almost 10 months now.

Tell me about it. Been using it for almost 10 months now.
any improvement?
any improvement?
my homie was straight up bald on his face and used it a year and now he a fullbeard he was 18 when he started and now he 19 he brother is 22 and still has no beard , it was all from minox

any improvement?
Def, lots of improvement. But I'm still far from full/decent coverage and density. I also ordered a dermaroller - delivery issues though.

My body (especially arms and hands) is becoming hairier and hairier but my face is a little lazy.

Def, lots of improvement. But I'm still far from full/decent coverage and density. I also ordered a dermaroller - delivery issues though.

My body (especially arms and hands) is becoming hairier and hairier but my face is a little lazy.
which brand and how many % u use?

Alopexy, liquid solution, the standard 5%.
i think u will get dat full density if u keep using it 12 to 16 months or even longer , reminder : dont stop before every single hair is terminal otherwise the beard will maybe fall off
i think u will get dat full density if u keep using it 12 to 16 months or even longer , reminder : dont stop before every single hair is terminal otherwise the beard will maybe fall off
@Bewusst whats funny nigga me is serious

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
the beard will maybe fall off
Lol'd hard at this. Imagine your whole beard suddenly falls off, out of the blue, like a fake one :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: NiBBaCel
Lol'd hard at this. Imagine your whole beard suddenly falls off, out of the blue, like a fake one :lul:
lmao this is indeed funny jfl,

I would still use minox for a month after its terminal and then slowly weniger benutzen immer ein bisschen weniger und seltener nicht direkt aufhören

lmao this is indeed funny jfl,

I would still use minox for a month after its terminal and then slowly weniger benutzen immer ein bisschen weniger und seltener nicht direkt aufhören
No need to quit at all. I'm also using it on my eyebrows. It's pretty cheap actually, around 35€ for three months, six months when you use it only once daily. That's 70€ per year.

• +1
Reactions: NiBBaCel