Reminder you don't mature with age

Allornothing

Allornothing

All for nothing
You mature with experience.

If you don't put yourself out there it's game, set, match. You will be an angsty teen for the rest of your life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, p0lishsubhuman, aesthetic beauty and 10 others
:redpill::redpill::redpill:

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, 📎♿️⚙️ and Allornothing
Your posts just aren't the same with this avatar

You will be this for the rest of your life:

3946437_1707532380983.png

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, 📎♿️⚙️, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
its a mix of both but yeah i agree, exactly why the amount of manchilds in society have increased exponentially

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, scrunchables and Allornothing
You mature with experience.

If you don't put yourself out there it's game, set, match. You will be an angsty teen for the rest of your life.
honestly tru af i still mentally feel like im 18 even though im turnin 26 in a month

Sorry my incel forum social credit isn't high enough
You're relatively new so a high rep usually means you're a retard. Only forum legends deserve a high rep.
honestly tru af i still mentally feel like im 18 even though im turnin 26 in a month
"Brain fully develops at 25" = post-prime slut with fried dopamine receptors
its a mix of both but yeah i agree, exactly why the amount of manchilds in society have increased exponentially
It's the users who are in their 20s and still thinking like teenagers who should be worried.

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
The horrific economy and the normalization of both sexes in the workforce (leading to wages being significantly lower considering the supply of labor doubled) has lead to people remaining children their entire lives because it is rare for you to get a job that allows you (gives you enough disposable income) to become a responsible adult through the purchasing of a house and raising of a family. I mean social media has become an equally destructive factor, as every woman has access to thousands of simps increasing her perceived value and making it hard to do the get married and kids element of growing up. If you don't have any hope of getting a woman and family, why bother maturing and reaching a place where that could happen. Boomers will never realize how easy they had it.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, dragomaxxer and scrunchables
The horrific economy and the normalization of both sexes in the workforce (leading to wages being significantly lower considering the supply of labor doubled) has lead to people remaining children their entire lives because it is rare for you to get a job that allows you (gives you enough disposable income) to become a responsible adult through the purchasing of a house and raising of a family. I mean social media has become an equally destructive factor, as every woman has access to thousands of simps increasing her perceived value and making it hard to do the get married and kids element of growing up. If you don't have any hope of getting a woman and family, why bother maturing and reaching a place where that could happen. Boomers will never realize how easy they had it.
High iq

mirin brain

You're relatively new so a high rep usually means you're a retard.
My rep isn't high, so does that mean I'm not a retard?
Only forum legends deserve a high rep.
JFL at thinking rep is significant. I'm just here to chat. If I wanted to run my rep up I'd be snarkier and wittier or just post popular opinions

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Honestly they still think you can just walk into a supermarket and ask for a job by handing in your CV. Everything (relationships, social attitudes, jobs) has changed and they have no idea.

just lol if you think maturity is a fixed concept

• JFL
Reactions: Biebercel
Honestly they still think you can just walk into a supermarket and ask for a job by handing in your CV. Everything (relationships, social attitudes, jobs) has changed and they have no idea.
It's not like the black pill didn't exist for them, it just was so localized that even the average joe got his share. Boomer chads got to fuck some more girls in high school and then married the prom queen when they graduated. The mid tiers got to bang maybe a girl they took to prom and if they went to college (much rarer back than) they had access to much more. Imagine no social media, the only way you can get a girl is to approach in person, this means that even the hottest girls would be limited to being approached by guys in their physical proximity. If you were average and approached an average girl, given how most people find this difficult, you may be the only guy who's done that that day. If dating apps only showed you one person per day, would the match rate be higher or lower.

• +1
just lol if you think maturity is a fixed concept
back to gooning for you, opinion immediately discarded like your dignity.

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
Your looks = your experience

Last edited:
boomers are old farts who don’t know shit go figure

i go out and see men everywhere that have had it worse than you, youre just a subhuman failure

• JFL
Reactions: Biebercel
And they think you still can win a girl’s heart over by chasing her in those 80s romcoms. If only they see how many DMs an average girl gets

• +1