Reminder: your real rating is not your psl rating

silencio

silencio

2026 i'm coming
We have been making a tier list of school foids and there are 5 categories like stacy htb mtb ltb and subhuman. It's not an objective rating it's just like a normie rating, based on appeal basically.

We've been talking about how girls would rank us if they made a list, and brocels said I was 'low-chad' before I descended (acne, hair, bloat, cucked health indics).

Obviously it's just normie ramblings but It felt pretty good knowing they thought I looked good back then. I was rated here around high mtn before the descension, but the normies only saw my JB appeal. Proof that only appeal matters and stop giving a fuck about ratings here (water ig)

@alurmo @ShawarmaFilth @jinnu @VisageVirtuoso√ @Madridista

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, mrriceguyreturn, Madridista and 4 others
psl is shit, but so are non psl rattings also. Basically im the only legit rater cause i know how to rate

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ambi, socialcel, starvecell and 8 others
We have been making a tier list of school foids and there are 5 categories like stacy htb mtb ltb and subhuman. It's not an objective rating it's just like a normie rating, based on appeal basically.

We've been talking about how girls would rank us if they made a list, and brocels said I was 'low-chad' before I descended (acne, hair, bloat, cucked health indics).

Obviously it's just normie ramblings but It felt pretty good knowing they thought I looked good back then. I was rated here around high mtn before the descension, but the normies only saw my JB appeal. Proof that only appeal matters and stop giving a fuck about ratings here (water ig)

@alurmo @ShawarmaFilth @jinnu @VisageVirtuoso√ @Madridista
Made smt similar with my friend too
stacy htb mtb ltb lastly unrapable
Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
Wrong imo i think psl is a solid ass place to know where us t ad

• JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111
Unrapable is crazy tho. Ours was gyat rizzable mid nogyat and Eww.
Oh I forgot Eww n gyat was also there truly tiktokcel rating jfl
Joke aside
I think just think attractiveness itself is extremely complex and cant really be measured by one standard alone but but it does give us outline of beauty expression to chase tho so not all of it is cope just aspies take into the extremes don't know jack shii abot rating as whole

• +1
What normies say is bullshit(blackpill 101), one of my classmates I have a chad bone structure(literally) even tho I’m a chinlet with shit zygos

• +1
Reactions: wificonnector and gigell
I’m around 4 psl and this is ratings from girls

IMG 7842

IMG 7843

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and mrriceguyreturn
True. I've been over this a hundred times: all that matters is how girls respond to you. If something works for you, the comments of PSL autists are irrelevant. It's like the pretty boy maxing. People say they're faggots, but who cares what they have to say when pretty boys are getting all the girls?

• +1
Oh I forgot Eww n gyat was also there truly tiktokcel rating jfl
Joke aside
I think just think attractiveness itself is extremely complex and cant really be measured by one standard alone but but it does give us outline of beauty expression to chase tho so not all of it is cope just aspies take into the extremes don't know jack shii abot rating as whole
True. Appeal is really hard to rate, it depends on so many things at once.

True. I've been over this a hundred times: all that matters is how girls respond to you. If something works for you, the comments of PSL autists are irrelevant. It's like the pretty boy maxing. People say they're faggots, but who cares what they have to say when pretty boys are getting all the girls?
Appealmaxing is law. Period

• +1
Reactions: Madridista