reminder

D

Deleted member 7863

Kraken
Look at you fools sitting there waiting , waiting on old @Tony to save your bacon once again! I seen more inspiring corpses then you lot. LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING , and if you dont want to live let someone else have the privilege AND GET OUT OF THE WAY! You're pathetic , every last one of you aside from @Tony and the only thing pathetic about him is the fact that he associates with you fools. Must make him feel good taking care of the simple minded , the desperate and the needy. Well my daddy said sympathy is for the weak! , you get what you deserve. You got to kill to eat thats what this country is. Every man equal , every man for himself. But you lot , you lot aint got no real fight in you . Old @Tony has made a fool of himself trying to save you an thats the truth

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 8576 and 2 others
Look at you fools sitting there waiting , waiting on old @Tonyto save your bacon once again! I seen more inspiring corpses then you lot. LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING , and if you dont want to live let someone else have the privilege AND GET OUT OF THE WAY! You're pathetic , every last one of you aside from @Tony and the only thing pathetic about him is the fact that he associates with you fools. Must make him feel good taking care of the simple minded , the desperate and the needy. Well my daddy said sympathy is for the weak! , you get what you deserve. You got to kill to eat thats what this country is. Every man equal , every man for himself. But you lot , you lot aint got no real fight in you . Old @Tony has made a fool of himself trying to save you an thats the truth

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 8576, Tony and 1 other person
I live in the American Gardens building on West 81st street. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 7863 and Deleted member 7866
I live in the American Gardens building on West 81st street. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.
HEY REDSKIN GO FETCH ME SOMETHING TO EAT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 8576
@Hozay Why dont you fuck off back to mehico? Eh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hozay and Deleted member 9380
Look at you fools sitting there waiting , waiting on old @Tony to save your bacon once again! I seen more inspiring corpses then you lot. LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING , and if you dont want to live let someone else have the privilege AND GET OUT OF THE WAY! You're pathetic , every last one of you aside from @Tony and the only thing pathetic about him is the fact that he associates with you fools. Must make him feel good taking care of the simple minded , the desperate and the needy. Well my daddy said sympathy is for the weak! , you get what you deserve. You got to kill to eat thats what this country is. Every man equal , every man for himself. But you lot , you lot aint got no real fight in you . Old @Tony has made a fool of himself trying to save you an thats the truth
Look at you fools sitting there waiting , waiting on old @Tonyto save your bacon once again! I seen more inspiring corpses then you lot. LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING , and if you dont want to live let someone else have the privilege AND GET OUT OF THE WAY! You're pathetic , every last one of you aside from @Tony and the only thing pathetic about him is the fact that he associates with you fools. Must make him feel good taking care of the simple minded , the desperate and the needy. Well my daddy said sympathy is for the weak! , you get what you deserve. You got to kill to eat thats what this country is. Every man equal , every man for himself. But you lot , you lot aint got no real fight in you . Old @Tony has made a fool of himself trying to save you an thats the truth
Did not read a single word

kill yourselves

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 8576

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tony, Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 7863
HEY REDSKIN GO FETCH ME SOMETHING TO EAT
no
1E892578 E411 47CE BAA3 12F8298E7B2A

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 7863
thanks for the reminder

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
Reminder, THIS IS MY NEW LANGUAGE AND YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT FBI INFO I AM LEAKING:
ibduidh dibdwo ojf pjsi idhoe udhiebe idboeb foho paoao odheo iyre oshow ihro ysye itet ifneo k kfkk oahe ohdue oshsu duehe ihhr ugh ufhei oaiwp odjeoaj dieb oajie ohd.
Jdodjeo oajei?
Bdidh orheh idh!

Translate this FBI :feelsgah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 7863
@abmonger Why dont you fuck off back to mehico? Eh

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7863