Reminder:

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
all the facial features you have that are bad and that are not repairable by surgery are actually good. Here is 10 models that have whatever that is:

all the facial features you have that are bad and that are not repairable by surgery are actually good. Here is 10 models that have whatever that is:
i am incel for life

my cunt nigger fucking retard htn online friend who brags to me about fucking multiple foids while in a relationship got me banned from my only cope because he was bored and decided to post a pic of him hacking with me in VC with him FUCKING CUNT

after my ulnar nerve decompression (2nd revision surgery) im gonna claim so many benefits i will be like a benefit claimant documentarycel

my cunt nigger fucking retard htn online friend who brags to me about fucking multiple foids while in a relationship got me banned from my only cope because he was bored and decided to post a pic of him hacking with me in VC with him FUCKING CUNT
ddos his ass

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Which are the unrepairable facial features?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
Which are the unrepairable facial features?
long midface, deepset autistic small eyes. asymmetric eye shape. obscenely high gonial angle, long lowset nose. very high set brows and weak supraorbital rim, maxilla shape, very narrow mouth, long philtrum, overly defined philtrum.

• So Sad
long midface, deepset autistic small eyes. asymmetric eye shape. obscenely high gonial angle, long lowset nose. very high set brows and weak supraorbital rim, maxilla shape, very narrow mouth, long philtrum, overly defined philtrum.
at this point if i was a plastic surgeon id cut your face open, throw it in the bin and stich back a new chadlite one

Last edited:
  • JFL
at this point if i was a plastic surgeon id sew your face open, throw it in the bin and stich back a chadlite one
eppley 12 gauge shotgun slug implant

• JFL
reminder op has been lookmaxing for 1 year and still haven't ascend

reminder op has been lookmaxing for 1 year and still haven't ascend
wrong. ive been on psl since 2015

even if i become psl 6 i will still be shitposting here until 200k posts.

wrong. ive been on psl since 2015

even if i become psl 6 i will still be shitposting here until 200k posts.
brutal. even MTN go outside and few of them slays but everytime im here i see you rottin here whats wrong w u

OP have you had surgeries?

Even so I care 100x more what hot women think about my appearance than anyone else. They are the litmus test
The litmus test should be MTBs not Stacies. MTBs with chips on their shoulder have the most absurd standards imaginable.

come cheat with us in tarkov nigger

• JFL