This is what a gigachad looks like
IMG 0084

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 57464, Deleted member 43822 and Deleted member 32485
No, it isn't.

• Hmm...
Reactions: FacialStructure404
I have same type of looks. I always hated my face but well as long as women think it's hot I won't complain

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404
20210703 200333 LI

This british would kill him with a headbutt

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Deleted member 32485
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Deleted member 23558
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
real mogger. I kneel

>I dreamt I saw a naked vagina for the first time this night.
It was one of those dreams where you really think its real even though places, times, persons, physics are off. Just because the dream tells you its real.
In the dream I was at work (work as a massage therapist) and I had a client I get regularly at a company. We were in a fictional school that I visit in my dreams sometimes, we had a real bed instead of a massage table and there were recycle bins for both paper, food and other stuff in the same very big classroom. No doors just big rooms connected by hallways with alot of big windows.
She was almost naked which is odd because that's not how it usually goes at my job and she was putting her self in positions that made it easy for me to see her vagina coming through her underwear as I was massaging her on the bed while I was crouching (which is not possible to do in real life btw).
Weird when I think back on it but one thing I remembered clearly was that ii was thinking: "oh no, I've finally seen one. Now I can't say I'm a 31 khv who have never seen a vagina in his life"
Those were my first thought in the dream and shortly after that the dream became more and more fantasy-like with more adventure and exploring of the school, high jumping on the moon type of physics.
Just letting you know that I was relived to wake up and have my virginity intact together with the fact that I've never seen a vagina in real life and I never will.

• JFL
Reactions: Mainstream and FacialStructure404
View attachment 2671236

>I dreamt I saw a naked vagina for the first time this night.
It was one of those dreams where you really think its real even though places, times, persons, physics are off. Just because the dream tells you its real.
In the dream I was at work (work as a massage therapist) and I had a client I get regularly at a company. We were in a fictional school that I visit in my dreams sometimes, we had a real bed instead of a massage table and there were recycle bins for both paper, food and other stuff in the same very big classroom. No doors just big rooms connected by hallways with alot of big windows.
She was almost naked which is odd because that's not how it usually goes at my job and she was putting her self in positions that made it easy for me to see her vagina coming through her underwear as I was massaging her on the bed while I was crouching (which is not possible to do in real life btw).
Weird when I think back on it but one thing I remembered clearly was that ii was thinking: "oh no, I've finally seen one. Now I can't say I'm a 31 khv who have never seen a vagina in his life"
Those were my first thought in the dream and shortly after that the dream became more and more fantasy-like with more adventure and exploring of the school, high jumping on the moon type of physics.
Just letting you know that I was relived to wake up and have my virginity intact together with the fact that I've never seen a vagina in real life and I never will.
dnr + I mog you
1old 2

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: vrilmaxxer and St.TikTokcel
Why tf are chads and fallen angels invading this forum bro holy fuck. Mogger face and mogger profile, shoutout to the goat Colby Covington yessir 🫡
its shopped. if i posted my truecel face you would roast me. fuck you

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream
who tf is this