"Remove the police for 15 Minutes , we Muslims will show you..." - Indian Muslim Leader calls for Implied Genocide of 1 Billion Hindus

human304

human304

Kraken

[B][SIZE=26px]ascendedd[/SIZE][/B]

In his controversial remark made in 2013, the Akbaruddin Owaisi, Indian Muslim Leader had said that if police is removed for 15 minutes, “we (Muslims) will finish 100 crore Hindus”.

Nothing happened to this guy. Meanwhile Aljajeera "muh muslims muh muelims", muslim waqf board highest land owner in India, open calls for genocide of 1 billion of HIndus but , but "muslims are in danger".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, Nick.Harte, Deleted member 46979 and 8 others
@AlexBrown84 @TRUE_CEL @BrahminBoss
so apparently just telling the truth is consider race-baiting and propaganda

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Sub0, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
Unironically makes me proud to be hyderabadi. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

What do you think of this one as well?
:lul::lul::lul:

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Psychophilly, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
Cried like little bitch during gujarat riots.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
View attachment 2493199

In his controversial remark made in 2013, the Akbaruddin Owaisi, Indian Muslim Leader had said that if police is removed for 15 minutes, “we (Muslims) will finish 100 crore Hindus”.

Nothing happened to this guy. Meanwhile Aljajeera "muh muslims muh muelims", muslim waqf board highest land owner in India, open calls for genocide of 1 billion of HIndus but , but "muslims are in danger".
Dindus have nothing after india people will kill them

View attachment 2493199

@human304 have personal issue with Muslims.
Are they Marry your mother? Respect your stepdad's religion

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Cried like little bitch during gujarat riots.
Muslims are literally outnumbered 4:1 by Hindus and live under a literal hindu nationalist government that turns a blind eye to hindu attacks on muslims (BJP is literally a hindu nationalist party like you can look it up). Come to the west to places London,Brampton, or any other curry dominated enclave where there isn't curry hindu or muslim rule, and we can have a 5 vs 5 curry hindu vs curry muslim fight and we'll see who wins :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and RAMU KAKA
Literally all Hindus have generational trauma after getting blown the fuck out by Turkic badbois and ruled over by Muslims for a thousand years. That's literally all hindu dindu hatred comes from, we ruled their asses for a long time and now they are trying to get revenge :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, RAMU KAKA, Supreme and 1 other person
Muslims are literally outnumbered 4:1 by Hindus and live under a literal hindu nationalist government that turns a blind eye to hindu attacks on muslims (BJP is literally a hindu nationalist party like you can look it up). Come to the west to places London,Brampton, or any other curry dominated enclave where there isn't curry hindu or muslim rule, and we can have a 5 vs 5 curry hindu vs curry muslim fight and we'll see who wins :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
Keep crying about "fairness". All that matters is who won and who lost.

Literally all Hindus have generational trauma after getting blown the fuck out by Turkic badbois and ruled over by Muslims for a thousand years. That's literally all hindu dindu hatred comes from, we ruled their asses for a long time and now they are trying to get revenge :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
they forgot who is their Ancestor😂

• JFL
Keep crying about "fairness". All that matters is who won and who lost.
Right, like how Hindus lost to us for a thousand years and were our bitches for a thousand years, but you guys never shut the fuck up about that. Muh muh temples, muh muh gorillions killed, muh muh converted muh muh akhand bharat.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Supreme
Right, like how Hindus lost to us for a thousand years and were our bitches for a thousand years, but you guys never shut the fuck up about that. Muh muh temples, muh muh gorillions killed, muh muh converted muh muh akhand bharat.
Means nothing. Keep living in past, you are under kafir rule now slave. It was never even full control. You are just kids of hindu who converted, so they are you ancestor. Not turkic/arab whatever you believe it to be.

• +1
Reactions: D3v, zura, ascension and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Means nothing. Keep living in past, you are under kafir rule now slave. It was never even full control. You are just kids of hindu who converted, so they are you ancestor. Not turkic/arab whatever you believe it to be.
Unironically do have some arab and Turkic dna it's completely diluted now cause yeah curry mixing diluted for like a thousand years to nothing, I can show you.

But i have no problem being descended from Hindus lol, because it doesn't matter to me, I'm not one myself so I don't care about them. I have nothing to ashamed of myself, most of my ancestors were high caste warriors like rajputs and kammas.

please tell me you're 13 years old
Lol I'm not, but Hindus want to act all tough in curryland were they are surrounded by trillions of their people, so I'm willing to put that toughness to the test.

• +1
my money is on India , also EVERYONE there is Indian , or partly indian descent, (looking at you @TRUE_CEL :feelskek: ) , up and deep into Afghanistan, and up to and into some parts of Indonesia (if you know history) lel
Hinduism used to be all over the territories (southern asia) i described

its only that indians are very peaceful, otherwise they could take out everyone , except maybe China lol

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: D3v, zura, Gengar and 1 other person
@
human304
actually yes. My dads elder sister was abuducted and teken away by muslims.

he never even found her body.

so yes i have personal issues with muslims.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: D3v, zura, Supreme and 4 others
Is modi/BJP really as strong and brutal as leftist cucks think they are

i feel so sad my brother😪. Over.
there have bad Muslims and good Muslims in the world

Lol I'm not, but Hindus want to act all tough in curryland were they are surrounded by trillions of their people, so I'm willing to put that toughness to the test.

Took the Muslims forever to conquer India. Us Rajputs put a stiff resistance.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and CFW432
i feel so sad my brother😪. Over.
there have bad Muslims and good Muslims in the world
Bro who tf cares. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: Ugly ass Hindus killed and abducted and raped muslim girls as well, both during partition between India and Pakistan, and during the annexation of my home state of Hyderabad. No curry is innocent in this regardless of religion.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Bro who tf cares. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: Ugly ass Hindus killed and abducted and raped muslim girls as well, both during partition between India and Pakistan, and during the annexation of my home state of Hyderabad. No curry is innocent in this regardless of religion.
THEY ARE NOT HUMANS. @human304👇

don't take anything with religion. They are just bad human. Forgive them or curse them

Is modi/BJP really as strong and brutal as leftist cucks think they are
no. the main problem is we Hindus are stupid selfish cowards.

islamists and negroes thrive in democracy.

if modi were that strong he would have abolished democracy.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Deleted member 16275
no. the main problem is we Hindus are stupid selfish cowards.

islamists and negroes thrive in democracy.

if modi were that strong he would have abolished democracy.

Sadhus should be in the parliament.

• +1
Reactions: zura, human304 and Deleted member 16275
Hindu dindu nuffin

• JFL
Reactions: sayi and Skywalker
Your daddy is sanatani. This comment goes to all the mujeets and jihadi pigs here . Your moms and daughters are raped and beaten by hindu studs everyday in India , (hyderabad as well @CFW432 ) . INDIA WAS A GLORIOUS STATE many years ago , the likes which you stinky dallah hu cuckbar can't even dream of and it WILL return . Till then enjoy being raped and beaten . The revenge is already out and it will be very sad for all mujeets . Brace yourself 😂🇮🇳

• +1
Reactions: human304
Your daddy is sanatani. This comment goes to all the mujeets and jihadi pigs here . Your moms and daughters are raped and beaten by hindu studs everyday in India , (hyderabad as well @CFW432 ) . INDIA WAS A GLORIOUS STATE many years ago , the likes which you stinky dallah hu cuckbar can't even dream of and it WILL return . Till then enjoy being raped and beaten . The revenge is already out and it will be very sad for all mujeets . Brace yourself 😂🇮🇳
Your moms and daughters are raped and beaten by hindu studs everyday in India ,
We know, you guys are too ugly to get laid otherwise, you rape anyone and everyone, including your own women, while they come fuck us for free cause we are better looking than you guys :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

INDIA WAS A GLORIOUS STATE many years ago
When? There was no india before 1947?

The revenge is already out and it will be very sad for all mujeets . Brace yourself 😂🇮🇳
Nothing will happen blackie lol. Pakistan has nukes and can turn india in a nuclear wasteland (india already is a wasteland you pajeets turn everything you touch into shit with your shitcovered fingers :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:). All going to war with curry muslims will do will just bring mutual suicide to yourselves, keep dreaming your cowpiss induced dreams blackie. :lul: :lul: :lul:

When? There was no india before 1947?
the word "Bharat" first originated around 4000 years ago as the land of the king Bharat.
the term India, is a colonizing term that is meant to make indians feel inferior about themselves.
the change is happening.

you like all the muzzies are dumb ignorant insects who are pathetic zero iq retards. so you will not get this.

go kaboom jihad somewhere.

• +1
Reactions: zura and SidharthTheSlayer
the word "Bharat" first originated around 3000 years ago as the land of the king Bharat.
the term India, is a colonizing term that is meant to make indians feel inferior about themselves.
the change is happening.
View attachment 2532614

you like all the muzzies are dumb ignorant insects who are pathetic zero iq retards. so you will not get this.

Then why do poojeets call their nation India? Indus is ours, not yours. Sounds like you guys have an identity crisis. At least Modi was smart enough to read my posts and change the name to Bharat at the G20 summit.

• +1
Reactions: CFW432, Supreme and human304
Then why do poojeets call their nation India? Indus is ours, not yours.
cause most of us are coward, selfish , spineless, dumb cucks.

• JFL
Reactions: Supreme
cause most of us are coward, selfish , spineless, dumb cucks.
There are some sensible truthful people there still, I remember a right-wing Vedic chaddu admitting this himself.

Pakistan has nukes and can turn india in a nuclear wasteland
Muzziecel cope
Pakistan is on the verge of collapse, if they launched nukes on Bharat its literally over for them

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: zura and Gengar
it takes time , because of this pathetic thing called Democracy and the British Babus aka bureaucrats , india is lagging.

i wish we could abolish democracy and implement autocracy. so that the guy giving speeches like this can be hanged in broad daylight.

after reading history i realized that humans actually dont want freedom, what the want is stability.

There are some sensible truthful people there still, I remember a right-wing Vedic chaddu admitting this himself.

it takes time , because of this pathetic thing called Democracy and the British Babus aka bureaucrats , india is lagging.

i wish we could abolish democracy and implement autocracy. so that the guy giving speeches like this can be hanged in broad daylight.

after reading history i realized that humans actually dont want freedom, what the want is stability.
Something we both agree on: South Asians are cucked for having this democracy meme going on in their countries. We should establish our own systems. Pakistan should have sharia and Bharat should have Vedic system.

• +1
Reactions: human304
Pakistan is on the verge of collapse, if they launched nukes on Bharat its literally over for them
Israel offered us to destroy the Paki nukes free of cost , they just wanted to get their planes refueled in India.

but the then pm declined and called the Pakistani PM and warned about it.

another thing, Pakistan will never collapse. they are in a limbo state and they will continue to be like this forever.

this is the reality.

• +1
Reactions: tbh aff and SidharthTheSlayer
Something we both agree on: South Asians are cucked for having this democracy meme going on in their countries. We should establish our own systems. Pakistan should have sharia and Bharat should have Vedic system.
democracy is the most fucked up system. i still dont get why people always be like : "muh democracy muh democracy"

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Muzziecel cope
You fell for poojeet propaganda if you think we are on the verge of collapse. We won’t start nuking but that’s utter nonsense.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Israel offered us to destroy the Paki nukes free of cost , they just wanted to get their planes refueled in India.

but the then pm declined and called the Pakistani PM and warned about it.

another thing, Pakistan will never collapse. they are in a limbo state and they will continue to be like this forever.

this is the reality.
Israel can’t do that and they know it. They’re still seething over Pakistan helping out Arabs in the 1967 war and the damage we inflicted upon them without being damaged ourselves. I don’t think Pakistan should’ve gotten involved, especially since Arabs are mostly unthankful towards us. But you need to get pull your head out of your ass if you genuinely think Israel can do anything about us. Lol’d.

You fell for poojeet propaganda if you think we are on the verge of collapse. We won’t start nuking but that’s utter nonsense.
IDK I was looking for geopolitics videos on youtube. Only a few of them were made by fellow 'jeets
Screen Shot 2023 11 04 at 54108 PM

• +1
IDK I was looking for geopolitics videos on youtube. Only a few of them were made by fellow 'jeets
View attachment 2532687
They base it off of poojeet fantasies. It’s baseless. Yes, we are incredibly fucked thanks to this democracy meme system and corrupt politicians, but the army is our backbone which is why our external enemies and internal traitors are trying to create a bad image of them, not only overseas but also domestically.

• Woah
They base it off of poojeet fantasies. It’s baseless. Yes, we are incredibly fucked thanks to this democracy meme system and corrupt politicians, but the army is our backbone which is why our external enemies and internal traitors are trying to create a bad image of them, not only overseas but also domestically.
I see. Just so u know I think Pakistan collapsing would be terrible for everyone involved tbh I don't want that to happen at all

• +1
View attachment 2532687
all the three channels are for low iq cucks.

Pakistan will never collapse. heck india will not let it collapse.

even a extreme food shortage occurs India will air drop foods, give water , medicine.

cause no way in hell india wants 250 million extremely radical zombies invade the territory.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, tbh aff, Gengar and 1 other person
I see. Just so u know I think Pakistan collapsing would be terrible for everyone involved tbh I don't want that to happen at all
Thanks for your good intentions, when people speak of Pakistan collapsing they always mean it as a “we hope to see your downfall” kind of way, hence my reaction. Thanks for clearing it up. I also wish Bharatis and Pakistanis could have a cordial relationship and form a South Asian-centric bloc but unfortunately that’s not realistic.

• +1
View attachment 2532705

Yes, I’m sure they’ve had plans to harm Pakistan in some way. In fact, they helped in 2019 with the failed pilot thingy, there were two pilots but only one was caught (“the tea was fantastic”). But I’m saying they could not destroy our arsenal in any way, shape or form.

Muzziecel cope
pakistan has been on "the verge of collapse" for the past 2 decades at this point lol. Nothing is happening, and besides thats literally the whole point dindu, its called "MAD" or mutually assured destruction. Look it up.

• +1
Reactions: Supreme
View attachment 2493199

Indian Muslims hate Indian Hindus it seems from the Indians I have seen, like they completely hate the Hindus. Weird cuz they're descend from the same people anyways.

the word "Bharat" first originated around 4000 years ago as the land of the king Bharat.
the change is happening.
View attachment 2532614

So the basis of your country is based on your fantasy story book of some shitskin dindu that lived 4,000 years ago. How cute lol. Lmao i must say you jews and dindus are so much alike. No need to kaboom anyone, i live in a first world country while you shitskins rot in the slums of mumbai. My life in terms of quality and living standards are pretty fine as things go lol.